12

Previously on Bullied by Hayes Grier.

I opened my ice cream and got a spoonful. I put that spoonful up to Hayes mouth and he ate it. I laughed because I can.

He looked at me smiling. But he was confused at the same time.

I ate some then gave him the rest of the ice cream.

I put my head into Hayes chest and next time I knew I was knocked the fuck out. Not like punched. I mean I fell asleep.
***

I woke up in someone's are. Then rendering it's Hayes. I look at his face and just smiled. Damn he has big nostrils.

Haha.

I got up changed in some joggers and a tank top. Then I did my hair into a bun and went down stairs to get something to eat.

I got an pear. And started to walk to school. I forgot to wake Hayes up so I texted him.

Me: Wake Up

Hayes💕: no I don't want to.

Me: well you have to now get your lazy ass up

Hayes💕: finnnnnneee but it's cause I want to not cause you told me too.

Me: alright.

Hayes💕: Talk to you later bye ✌🏽✌🏽

Me: bai💕

•••

I got to school and went to my locker. No surprise Macie is tongue deep with another guy. I see Hayes walk up to the group and I can see his facial expression drop.

But I can tell he's trying to ignore it. The first bell rings and I walk to class. I sit in my seat and go in my phone until the teacher comes in.

All I basically do in this lady class is draw. But I draw little anime characters or cartoons. And I still maintain to get an A.

I draw at least 2 pictures everyday. Then I usually color them. But that's Rare for me. I would color like once a month. Today I drew pikcahu. He is so cute.

"Nice drawing" Hayes winks at me.

I just smile.

••

Finally class is over and it's lunch time. I got grabbed my lunch and sit at the table I usually sit at.

Then I go and get a Snapple front the vending machine. I bend down and grab the drink. Then someone smacked my ass. I turn around and quick.

"Don't touch me " I say

"I do what ever I want. " the boy said.

Then He grabs my ass.

"Come on babe. "

Who the hell is this kid.

"Leave me alone and I'm not your babe." I say.

The tries to grabbed my ass until someone punched him. And it was Hayes. Hayes punched the ugly ass ass grabber.

"Don't touch her ever again " Hayes said kicking him.

My hands are on my mouth. Who knew Hayes had that In him. Hayes walked up to me.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Oh um yea"

I say then he walks out. The ass grabber still on the ground. And everyone just stares at me. Like what just happened.

••

I got home went to my room and started to do my homework. Then I realized I never thanked Hayes for helping me. Or sticking up for me.

So I hurried and finished my homework and went to Hayes room. I knocked on the door and no answer. Then I knocked again no answer and I knocked one last time. No answer.

I just barged in and Hayes was laying there on his phone. He had music in so. Yea.

"Hayes. "

He didn't notice me until he turn around. He jump like I scared him.

"I knocked. "

"Of course you did. "

"Yea anyways I wanted to say thank you. "

"Forrr"

"Sticking up for me or helping me. "

"Oh no problem. "

I smiled and left the room.

Hayes POV.

I think I did something good. I did this because I should be the one grabbing her ass. Wait.

Emily left the room and I just wanted to kiss her. My little boy hormones are taking over me again. But I can't make another mistake.

Emily POV.

I went to my room. And put my homework in my bag. I put my bag in the corner of the room and then I just watched tv.

•••

Later that night it was storming. Hard winds. Lighting. And it was raining worst than cats and dogs.

I was scared I'm not going to lie. I need someone to make me feel safe. Make me know that I'm safe. Hayes.

I got up and went to his room. I knocked first of course.

"Come in" he says.

I actually didn't know he would be up its 3:56 am.

I opened the door and walked in. He just stared at me.

"Can't sleep either. " he says.

I nod.

He pats the spot next to his bed and I ran in the bed. Cause I heard the biggest thunder clap yet.

I was laying down head in Hayes chest. I feel arms around me. Making me know I'm safe.

"Thanks " I say.

"No problem princess. " he says them kisses my forehead.