13

Previously on Bullied By Hayes Grier.

Later that night it was storming. Hard winds. Lighting. And it was raining worst than cats and dogs.

I was scared I'm not going to lie. I need someone to make me feel safe. Make me know that I'm safe. Hayes.

I got up and went to his room. I knocked first of course.

"Come in" he says.

I actually didn't know he would be up its 3:56 am.

I opened the door and walked in. He just stared at me.

"Can't sleep either. " he says.

I nod.

He pats the spot next to his bed and I ran in the bed. Cause I heard the biggest thunder clap yet.

I was laying down head in Hayes chest. I feel arms around me. Making me know I'm safe.

"Thanks " I say.

"No problem princess. " he says them kisses my forehead.

***

Emily POV.

I woke up in Hayes arms. He smells so good. He looks so cute in how he is laying.

I get up but couldn't. I could feel the pressure of Hayes trying to keep me down.

"Let go I'm hungry "

"I can fix that. " he says smirking.

His morning voice is so sexy. But I slap him playfully. Cause he was thinking dirty.

I got up and went downstairs to find my mom making pancakes. I love pancakes. I grab orange juice from the fridge. And pour me a glass.

Today is Saturday and I finally get a day off from school. I eat my pancakes and drink my orange juice. After that o walked upstairs to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I brush my teeth aft I eat because if I did it before then my food would be tasting weird.

When I finished that I went downstairs and watched tv in the living room.

"Wanna go shopping with me " my mom said.

"Sure."

I went upstairs to change into this 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽