f i f t y - n i n e

"Give me a kiss" Harry whispered in my ear as we watched the movie. While my mom and dad sat on the other couch next to us. Unfortunately,I was still at my parents house after Harry forced me to stay to ensure that my parents really liked him.

"No,just watch the movie" I whispered back.

"I can't I'm horny"

"How the hell are you horny when we're watching Transformers"

"I started thinking and shit happens"

"Ssh" Liam hissed at us.

I rolled my eyes turning my attention back to the movie in front of me but of course I couldn't focus since all Harry could do was try to slide his hand into my shorts.

"Move" I whispered harshly.

He finally moved his hand and sat with his arms crossed against his chest. "I'm not talking to you anymore" he whispered before excusing himself and walking upstairs.

Of course I had the chance to finish the movie or follow Harry upstairs to get him to talk to me.

I walked into my pitch black room to see that the drapes were pulled back and Harry was laying in bed. "You up?" I asked towards his side of the bed.

"I am now" he spoke,turning his body I guess to face me since I couldn't see anything else.

"Are you still mad?"

"No,I just...it just..."

"You just what?"

"I can't get the idea of Liam not liking me out of my mind"

"Baby,not everyone is going to like you but that doesn't mean that you have to try and make yourself better for people who don't want to see you successful" I said running a hand through his curls "Scoot over"

Harry shifted over as I wrapped myself into his embrace. I moved my head until I thought I was facing him and slowly kissed his pink,full lips. He deepened the kiss,placing me on his torso-basically straddling him.

But I eventually knew that we had to stop. If anything were to happen and my parents walked in,we'd been in a whole lot trouble.

Harry started to grind his hips into mine causing my hips to buck up against him creating a lot of friction between us.

"Please baby don't stop" Harry partially whispered.

As much as I wanted to strip off his clothes and give my all to him. We couldn't. Not here,not now.

-
"Good morning" Harry spoke as my mom placed a plate full of eggs and bacon in front of Harry.

My dad was already gone for work and my mom would leave shortly after to run errands. Leaving me,Liam and Harry all at the table.

"What's your deal?" I said eyeing Liam as soon as I heard the front door lock and close.

"Excuse me?" He questioned back.

"Mel ssh it's fine" Harry whispered quietly.

"No it isn't!" I shouted,I was getting furious "what's your problem with Harry?"

"I don't have a problem with him"

"You're a fucking liar"

"Lissa,he's your older brother" Harry said looking at me "give him some respect"

"Not if he's not happy for me,what kind of 'big brother' are you?"

"I don't need this from you" Liam hissed as he got up.

"Of course you don't" I exclaimed "You run away from all you problem because you just a coward who can't face his face problems maybe that's why Sop-"

"MELISSA!" Harry beamed "that's enough,remember what you told me last night,just let it go"

"What about Sophia?" Liam said clenching his fist.

At this point,I was standing right in front of him "Sophia left you because you're not man enough"

I saw as Liam's big brown eyes turn into a dark,deep shade of brown-almost black. "That's enough!" He shouted before pushing me. I lost my balance, but I didn't hit the floor. I just smashed my finger against the marble counter-ouch.

"What the hell is your problem?" Harry screamed at Liam,all I remember was seeing a wave guilt in Liam's face and a fist connected to his cheek.

"Let's go" Harry spoke grabbing my arm as we made to the car. He held my now swollen finger in his hand as we drove to the hospital.

Just to find out something even more explosive.

________
I hope this chapter was interesting enough. Lowkey wondering what that other explosive thing was...more to come.