s e v e n t y - t h r e e

Im still shook asf 👀

I looked at the note at least one hundred times. I heard his footsteps so I quickly hid the envelope under the bed,rushing to the bathroom.

"Im back" Harry said walking back into the room. I didn't have a chance to process the note. He knew? How did he know? I didnt drop any hints,I didnt leave the pregnacy test anywhere for him to find so seriously how did he know?

I walked out the bathroom curling up next to him watching the movie we had picked out earlier. Harry would constantly glance over at me and I knew exactly why.

Harry's POV😏

I looked at Melissa every five minutes just waiting to see if she would say anything about the note. The minute I found the pregnancy test I was the happiest man on earth-it was really happening,my beautiful girlfriend was having my baby. My own little family coming together in its own special way.

Just one problem was why? why would she keep this from me? why wouldn't she tell me? I was starting to get myself annoyed and angry. I needed a drink or wall-I needed to hit something asap.

Melissa's POV

Harry seemed all tense and his facial expression changed from a smug smile to a confused frown. But yet again I didnt say anything,I didnt know what was happening to us. We were able to tell each other anything & now its nothing but dead silence and the tv in the background.

Lost in our thoughts,I knew that sooner or later I would have to say something but I needed time to think it out. But its killing me on the inside and right now its killing us.

Harry POV

Soon after realasing that I couldnt get drunk or hit anything I shook from Melissa's little body and sat up,shutting off the music-staring at her.

Melissa POV

After Harry shut off the tv and just started staring at me,a lump quickly forming in my throat. "Something wrong?" I asked looking into his piercing green eyes. "Are you gonna tell me"

"Tell you what?"

"Dont play stupid,the note I left for you is gone,you obviously know that I found out"

I remained slient trying to avoid his eye contact.

"God damn it Melissa is it not mine? Is that why you didnt tell me"

"What the hell no-of course its your baby Harry"

"Then why fuck wouldn't you tell me"

"You think its easy to tell a guy that you're pregnant?! No man is man enough to accept that fact that the girl they 'love' is pregnant"

He was silent,taking in all I had to say.

"But I accept it I fucking accept it I want to marry you I want to grow old you I want to grow a family with you I want a baby with you I want you"

"H-harry" I croaked. A tear rolling out of my eye. I quickly wiped it away replacing it with a smile "I love you so much"

"I love you so much more babygirl" he spoke wiping away my happy tears "Im so excited" he said placing a hand over my stomach.

"Marry me"

"W-what?" I asked confused as hell.

"Be my wife"

"I don't think so"

🤔🤔🤔🤔
Whoa whoa ain't that what she wanted ?
Vote & comment loves
What do you think might happen?