Chapter 1: Masquerade

-Jimin's Point of view:

"Hey lil' bro!" Namjoon hyung blurted out while rolling down the window of his car. "Cut the sht hyung, i am not a baby anymore" I said as i sat on his car. "Tch. Anyway, ready to catch some?" He gave me a look, i already know what he meant. Girls. I just nudged his arms while smirking.

----------

"yah, you should wear you're mask before we got in" He signed. I grabbed my mask then weared it as he did the same. We walked up to the entrance then he patted my back. "time for you to show up. Make sure you'll use condom" He whispered, i playfully punched his arms. "Seriously hyung, i'm not that kind of man. Disgusting" I whispered back. He just smirked then walking out. Dirty hyung.

I entered in the ball with my bored-look. The second thing i did, walking straight to the counter. Just the time i sat to order some wine, I noticed a girl sitting just one sit away from me, watching the others, But i can see the uninterested look on her face. Even she is in her mask, i bet she is cute and sexy.. Wearing a night-blue short dress totaly suits on her milky skin.

 Wearing a night-blue short dress totaly suits on her milky skin

-Seulgi's Point of View:

Here i am, stuck in this masquerade ball. Because my best friend just begged me to, for her boyfriend. She did make me look pretty, but, myself, is so opposite in this. I am a nerd, not wearing such a dresses. So i sweared on my life, this is the first and last i'm wearing this.

------

I was waiting for her in the corner, staring at the couples here.. Which, i prayed to have one. But probably, God wants me to live alone. No one really likes me, except for my best friends, She's my senior, and she's the real Goddess. I envy her from head to toe. Her name is Kim Taeyeon. And the other one is Jinyoung/Jr, He's so handsome, And kind. Sometimes i wondered why i didn't fall for him..kind of. Well, back to the reality, A boy sat near me. I just didn't bother to look at him, then i felt so uncomfortable. I turned my head to see him looking at me. The first time i looked at his eyes, my heart beats faster, I knew that i knew him, my first love.. park Jimin.

-Jimin's Point of View:

She catches me looking at her, so, i smiled at her, but she just looked down. Something on me telling to approach her. So i moved beside her as i her perfume catches my nose, that seems like i smelled this before, Rose scented.

"Uhm, Hi" I greeted. "H-hello" She greeted and even bowed on me. But i swear, i think i already heard this voice somewhere. "Hmm.. Why are you here..alone?" I asked her.

-Seulgi's Point of View:

Is he..approaching me?

"Uhm, Hi" His voice, is the only voice that making my cheeks burn. "H-hello" I bowed, trying to look comfortable. "Hmm.. Why are you here..alone?" He suddenly asked me. "I was waiting for my friend" I replied. "Ohh, so you're waiting here till' the ball ends?" He smiled at me but i looked down, playing on my fingers.

Him:
"But hey.."
Me:
"Y-yeah?"
Him:
"Can i, Have this dance?"

I blushed and about to tell him that i don't dance, But my body is torturing me. A part on me wants to say yes. I realized that he took out his hands, For me to accept it or not. I don't know but my hands moved on it's own, accepting Jimin's hands as he lead me into the crowd. He putted his hands on my waist as i put my hands on his shoulder, Then we danced along the crowd.

"Can i know your name?" He asked me while we dance. I got so nervous so suddenly. I just shook my head to say no, I want to keep it a secret. "Ohh, but you know, i think, i knew you already.. But the girl i was thinking is so opposite on you.." He sighed. My eyes widened at what he said. Was it.. Me?

"But no way she will be like you, her name is seulgi, i bet you knew her already.." Jimin smiled. I felt my heart broked into pieces when he said that, but i just keep the act on. "well, yeah.." I answered looking away. "But jimin.." I called his name and i saw his eyes widened. "You, knew me?" His grip tightened on my waist. "Yes, but.. Let's just end this here.." I said. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Let's stop this already, I-i need to see my friends" I tried to losen his grip but he tightened it. "Can i atleast know your name?" He seriously said, I didn't answered him, i just looked at his eyes. Wishing the time stop at this moment, but he can't know me. He was about to grab my mask but i pushed him away then ran out of the crowd, leaving him behind. I grabbed my phone and called Jr.

***Phone call..
Jr: yah? Where are you? I'm here at the corner already!
Me: Calm down, i just..gone from the r-rest room.
Jr: Alright, so where are you?
Me: uhm, At the garden?
Jr: Okay, i'm comming.
-End call.

I sat on the swing while waiting for Jr, taking my mask off. Not taking a few minutes, i heard footsteps comming to me. I looked up to see Jr. Catching his breath, obviously from running. "Yah oppa, why do you need to run?" I pouted at him but he just stared at me. "What?" I stared back on him too. "N-nothing, You just looked different right now.." He smiled then sitting beside me. "Well, Seems like no one really likes my older one" I sighed then looking down again. "what's wrong? I actually like you even the older you.." He blurted out making my eyes widened. "What?" I asked. "N-nothing, but mind if you tell it?" Jr. Said.

"I met jimin earlier.." I looked at him. "What!? Y-your first love?" His eyes widened. "hmm (yes), He danced with me earlier and he asked for my name too, but i didn't answered. The words he said did hurted me, he said that he thinks a girl that can never be like this, he even mentioned my name, so i ran away from him. i guess he didn't like me at all" I looked down as i stood up. "G-good that you didn't answered your name" he smiled. "I want to go home oppa" I said as he stood up in front of me. "well, we just need to call taeyeon noon--" "Miss??!" someone cutted Jinyoung's words from my back. That voice.. I looked at Jinyoung with a widened eye when i realized that i left my mask on the swing. And suddenly, Jinyoung grabbed me, HE HUGGED ME. And hide my face on his chest. "Hide, don't look back, please" He whispered making my eyes widened more.

-Jimin's Point of View:

I ran to look for the girl i danced earlier, as i saw her on the garden, talking on another man in a mask. I noticed that she isn't wearing mask because her mask is on the swing. But i can't saw her face because i was facing her back. So i decided to approach them.

"Miss??!" I called for her but the guy hugged her as if he was trying to hide her face. But the scene makes my heart sanks.

They run out in the garden, leaving the mask behind. I grabbed it then looked around.

"I'll find you soon" I whispered as i bit my lower lip. "You can't escape..."