Chapter 4: Pabbo Seul

"N-no, i'm not her!", I said pushing him away from me. Why did i do that? "Please Seulgi-yah just admit it already", he begged while looking at me in a sincere way. "I'm not that girl! I didn't even attend on that masquerade so why are you bothering me!? I'm this kind of girl.. So please just understand me?", I didn't noticed that my tears were flowing on my cheeks. Lies, lies, i am full of lies..

I just wiped it away and did not dare to face him anymore. I just sat at the other corner, waiting for someone to open this fcking door. Later on, i just heard someone were whistling from the outside so i immediately slammed the door and shouted. "Please open the door!", "Is someone there?", the janitor answered. "Obviously!", i shouted. I need to get out on this room anymore, i don't want to see him for now.

When the door opened, i quickly thanked the janitor and tightened my grip on the bag. I was running faster so he won't catch me but i'm wrong. He's an athlete so why bother. "Hey, let me talk to you", he said while grabbing my wrist. "What do you want now? Am i not being clear to you that i'm not the one you were finding?", i sighed and facing him, trying not to get teary and sht. "Just let me ask you one more time.. Just one more time so please be honest now. After this, i won't bother you anymore", i gulped on what he said. What am i going to do now?

"Are you the one who danced with me? Please, be honest", he was seriously looking at my eyes. "I'm..", i was cut off, i don't know what to say. "You're what?", he was calm right now, patiently waiting for my answer. This is the first time i saw him like this, this is so opposite of him.

"I'm not. Sorry, if you may excuse me now", i answered him then turned my back on him. Why did i do that.. Why am i really doing this.. I thought to myself as i was running away from him. This hurts..

As soon as i reached my dorm, i layed down on my bed then cried. I feel like i don't want to say that but i don't want him to find out either. He just likes me for being like that and that's it!

"What's happening Seulgi-ya? Why are you crying?", i heard Taeyeon unnie says. "Jimin will n-not bother me anymore..", i said making me cry more. "What? How did that happened? Did he found out?", she asked me alot, she's Taeyeon unnie indeed.

I told her the whole story and she gasped. "So what are you going to do now? Just let him find that girl, and that was actually YOU, then you denied on him. You're letting him in that situation?", and that hits me hard. I just looked at him, with widened eyes. "You're not thinking Seulgi-ya tsktsktsk..", she said. "I was just- carried away! I didn't mean that", i said then looking down on my fingers. "You know what, let's just continue the plan", she suggested then grabbing my laptop. "How am i supposed to do that when i already denied him? I'm sure he will not accept me in the end after what i've done", my tone begins to low and quiet.

"It's better to do something than doing nothing you know?", she answered. Logging in my anonymous account then facing the laptop on me. "Go get him back", she smiled on me. I just sighed and begin to click on ny account.

To: Park Jimin
-Hey!
From: anonymous

We were waiting for him to answer but he didn't. "M-maybe he will log in later. Let's just go get some dinner", she patted my back then started to fix herself. I looked at the chatbox for the last time then logging out the account.

@ Restaurant

"What do you want sis?", she asked me. "Well uhm.. Two orders of baked chicken, two orders of rice and lasagna", i smiled widely at her. She knows i'm a big eater so she wasn't that surprised already. "Okay, wait for me at the table", she said then walking to the counter. When i found a vacant table, i sat on it and waited Taeyeon unnie.

When we're done eating, she suggested that we should chill in the mall so I agreed. "You know what, this dress totally fits in you", she said while holding a white sleeveless dress. "I don't wear that kind of clothes, remember?", I playfully slapped her arms. "But you should like hello?? You're so pretty but you were wasting it tsktsk", she sighed. "Y-yah i'm not..", i answered.

After buying her clothes, we decided to buy some icecream. We're waiting at the line and i saw a familiar figure, just one line away from me. "What do you want baby?", "Hmm, Choco kisses", "I can give you alot kisses you know", eww cringe..

I turned around to see who is it but someone blocked it. I looked up and saw Jinyoung, smiling at me. "O-oh yah what are you doing here?", i asked him and getting Taeyeon unnie's attention. "Jinyoung-ah! How's the dinner?", "well it's good I guess. Since you're already near at the counter, we'll just wait for you outside. Come on seulgi-yah", Jin young grabbed my hands and took me outside the ice cream shop. "Why are you taking meee?", i whined. "It's crowded in there geez", he was about to mess my hair but I turned around to see.. Jimin and Hani. They're laughing while walking out of the ice cream shop.

Ch-choco kisses couple? What the hell...?

"Uh-oh..", I heard Jr mumbled under his breath. I swear, Jimin saw me but didn't even dare to say hi to me. "I..i want cookies and cream Jinyoung-ah", I said while looking at the couple walking away. "What? That was new! As far as i know, you never eat ice cream with other flavor on it because you only eat... choco kisses", When he mentioned choco kisses, i immediately glared at him. "What did i do wrong?", he asked. "Just order me cookies and cream!!", I whined at him. I'm not eating that flavor anymore!