Chapter 1

You have been watching Dan and Phil for 3 years now, starting in 2013. You have looked up to them since you first started watching, and have recently started a YouTube channel of your own! People have been commenting on your videos about how they think Dan and Phil would like your channel and find you quite enjoyable to watch. You thought they were just being kind, having mentioned numerous times in your videos that you loved them.

TATINOF dates have just been released, and with your opportunity destroying parents, you weren't allowed to go.

You open YouNow on your computer and decide to watch some people broadcast. Turns out your friend, (F/n) is broadcasting so you decide to go say hi. He is in the middle of giving username ideas to someone in the chat, but stops when he sees you watching.

"(Y/n)! How's it going?" He smiles brightly into the camera. You comment in the chat:

Hey! Well, I'm guessing you heard about TATINOF dates being released?

He takes a minute to read your comment and doesn't miss a beat to reply. "Are you kidding?! Of course! Are any of you guys going to see Dan and Phil's tour?" He says happily. A few comments pop up into the chat.

Hell yes!

Dan and Phil?

If I can buy tickets fast enough!

You type: My parents said only if a friend and one of their parents goes with me. :/ They also said if that's the case the friend has to pay for the hotel. Are you going?

(F/n) reads the comments silently. He smiles and starts to end the broadcast. "Turns out I'm supposed to be somewhere right now, so I just gotta end this broadcast here!" A bunch of people comment saying different versions of "Why didn't you answer the question?" "Well that was abrupt" "No, don't leave!"

(F/n) sighs. "Sorry guys! I'll broadcast tomorrow! See you!" He waves and ends the live stream. You smile and laugh lightly at his fans. He is has a few hundred thousand followers on YouNow even though he only got the thing a few weeks ago.

You browse through the hashtags, looking for something that peaks your interest. There aren't a lot of people on at the moment, so you decide to start your own broadcast.

You stretch your arms and shake them out to loosen them. You open Twitter to quickly tweet about your broadcast. A few people comment instantly, leaving a small smile on your face as you reopen the YouNow website.

Your cover picture is you with a top hat and bright blue lipstick, making a derp face. After mere seconds you already have a few hundred views. "What the crap?!" You think and grin.

"Hey guys! It's been awhile! How are you all?" You ask into your camera. You ready a bunch of "Great"s and "Hi!"s in the comments. You even saw "THE (country) (traditional food) (native animal) IS BACK" (ex: Canadian maple moose) Now that made you laugh.

"Shoutout to (country) (traditional food) (native animal) person!" You smile and sip your (tea flavour) tea. "Quick question: who here heard about the TATINOF American release dates?!" You squeal. Suddenly the comments are overflowing with people saying stuff like "WHO HASN'T?!" And "ME ME ME ME ME" "Are you going?!" "Yay TATINOF!" You laugh.

"I hope so!" (I'm sorry if you don't live anywhere near America ;-;)

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

Your live stream was fun. Your subscribers have many fun things to tell you, and you enjoy every minute you can talk to them. But alas, it's getting late and you're starting to get a bit tired.

"I'm sorry guys. I-" you yawn. "I'm getting kinda tired. I'll upload a video soon! Goodbye!" You wave into the camera. You read a last few comments and end the broadcast.

-----------------------
Random midnight literature.

~Damien