Not A Campfire Tale

Note: These stories r not mine btw. I repeat they are not mine. Most of them r by joeblack and from the internet. But, sometimes if I'm actually good enough (lol probably not), I'd actually write my own ones.

Marriana and her 4 friends were camping deep in the woods.
There was Kyle who brought his switchblade.
Jeanie who brought her axe.
Dimitri who brought his rifle and Tammy had her hunting knife.

Marriana knew her friends were bringing their weapons so she only brought flashlights and lighter fluid.
They decided to split up and gather firewood. Marriana handed each person a flash light and went out into the woods.

After 5 minutes of gathering branches, Marriana heard a gunshot in the direction of her camp. She rushed back to discover Tammy's lifeless body in the middle of the camping grounds. Everyone immediately blamed Dimitri because he brought a rifle. However, Marriana noticed that Tammy wasn't shot by a gun; her throat had an open gash, and was nearly severed from her body. Jeanie pointed out Tammy's knife was missing from her holster.

The rest of the group argued about the blood that was on the zipper of Dimitri's tent, but ignored the blood ong Kyle's tent. Dimitri opened his tent and began to look for his rifle but couldn't find it. Jeanie dropped her axe on the ground and looked over to Marriana. Kyle kneeled before Tammy's body, checked her pulse and confirmed her death. Marriana noticed the blood on Jeanie's boots, but there wasn't any blood on her axe; however both Dimitri and Kyle did have blood on their hands.

Who killed Tammy? How do you know? With what weapon?

*Clue: Dimitri's gun was removed from his tent*

Ok. This wasn't really a scary story but more of a mystery but it's still noice tho.

Do you know the answer? Cuz i know i don't.