Like This!

I noticed i dom't follow a lot of people on social media, so I decided to change that. Anyone who followed me i decided to follow them back; on my Facebook and Twitter accounts as well. I was followed by an account called 'Iwill_killundurs'. I went to the person's profile to discover they had 6 followers and followed 10 million. Ididn't think too much of it until I sent a follow request. Seconds later i was officially following 'Iwill_killundurs'.
I went back to my timeline and a picture popped up with the words 'Like This!' From 'Iwill_killundurs'. I double tapped the picture and locked my phone. My parents weren't at home so I made my own dinner. I ate and relaxed.

Later that night I was back on my timeline and it was full of the same 'Like This!' From 'Iwill_killundurs'. This person had spammed the same picture for 50 times in a 40 minute interval.

I clicked the unfollow button and immediately received a direct message. I looked at the DM, it was from 'Iwill_killundurs', it was a picture of my apartment building with no message.

I received another DM it was a video. I instantly recognized my father and mother, they were bloody and whimpering with their heads bowed for 10 seconds. By the 12-second a man walked in with a chainsaw; he approached them at the 15-second mark as the video started to replay. A message popped up in the DM. Which read, "you won't like the next video".

Note: look at the name AND be careful with who you follow.