STRANDED

One sunny morning were two tweens named sam and gary they woke up at 7:01 to start their wonderful day! They went outside and drove to this new LAZER ZONE! 3 hours later.....BOOM!! They ended up in a random island before they were gonna have the time of their lives! Sam responded, " hey! I think i heard of this island before, WARNING: nobody survived on the island! " 

They both froze to death. And decided to make a plan. Anyways here is their plan: Stay there until the grenade comes again hopefully they will be back to their home. They taught wouldn't it be easier if they just make a grenade instead of you know...waiting for one? Gary said, " hmm i think i remember how to make a grenade, all those grenade classes finally payed off!" 

Gary tried to make a grenade but he didnt have the supplies. They both agreed to walk around until we find something useful. After looked around the island they figured out what island this is it's Rhode island. In the middle of Rhode island they found a jackrabbit it can lead them to the hidden grenade. Well heres the legend of the hidden grenade: In  the night a grenade magically appears anywhere. The last grenade was hidden behind the rare berry bushes. 

Gary and Sam waited and waited until... it was night!! Gary and Sam searched for the grenade fife hours later.... They found it!! The grenade is going to go off in one year... fife days later they found a girlfriend. Gary's girlfriend's name was Haley, and Sam's girlfriend's name was Lucy. A few weeks later Gary forgot about Sam and Sam forgot about Gary. It seems like Sam shouted, " THE GRENADE IS GOING OFF NEXT WEEK WHERE ARE U SAM WHEN I NEED YOU!!"

Sam called Gary, Gary never answered was he gone? Or going to the secret tunnel of danger? Gary was going to the secret tunnel of danger. It's dangerous the legend for the secret tunnel of danger is: The secret tunnel of danger has many booby traps only one person survived and found the secret time travel machine instead of the hidden grenade. But the time travel machine was gone. So u might wanna use the hidden grenade. Gary heard about the legend and dig his way back. Sam says one more hour till the grenade goes off hurry. Then Gary digged to where Sam was. 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1!! BOOM. They landed back to their home in perfect time now they can have the time of their lives ;) ThE eNd