Sneaking out

Harry's p.o.v
     "G-Ginny, why would you take the list of horcruxes with you?" Harry inquires.
     "I-I don't want you to suffer anymore." She explains.
     "Ginny, it doesn't matter he is either going to hurt me and anyone else who is trying to save me. I have to kill him you don't understand." I tell her.
     "I do understand, but remember I will be by your side in all of this, got me?" Ginny questions.
     "I got you." Harry smiles. Ginny passes me back the paper and I gladly take it from her. "Thank you." I say agin. I kiss her on the lips and she blushes. She walks away from me. I look the paper and I start to decode it during potions. It is really hard to though because you can't really see it because it got crinkles when Ginny was holding it.
"Mr. Potter! PAY ATTENTION!" Professor snape yelled. He slapped my head but before he could walk away he saw the wrinkled piece of paper. "What may this be?" He questions.
"Give that back!" I yell. He unwrinkles the paper and obviously he can decode it faster than I can.
"See me after class!" He yells and he returns to teaching the class.
Welp I'm screwed. I thought. Maybe Ginny was right, I should have just left it alone. I don't know what I am going to do. He is going to find out and I am going to be screwed. After class I walk slowly to his desk and he starts to speak.
     "What do you think this is?" He questions me.
     "I actually don't know I was trying to decode it."
     "Well, we are going to decode it right now."
     "No! Give it back!" I try to grab for it but he rips it out of my hand. He rips it all up in a million pieces and put it in the garbage.
     "No, it is garbage now. There is no getting it back."
     "I HATE YOU!!!" I yell and I storm out of his room.
     "HARRY I AM TRYING TO PROTECT YOU!" Snape yelled back.
     "WELL YOUR NOT HELPING!!" I yell from the hallway. I walk up to the common room where I see Hermione and Ron sitting on the couch by the fire.
     "Harry! Hermione says. What happened? Did you decode it?" She asked.
     "No! Stupid professor snape! He took it away and ripped it up in a million pieces!" I explained.
     "Well what are you waiting for! We have to sneak out!" Ron suggested.
     "Ronald! We will get in trouble!" Hermione yells at him.
     "I like the idea. We have to get it somehow." I suggest my opinion.
     "Guys we are going to get in trouble." Hermione explains.
     "Hermione, if we dont do something we are never going to be able to defeat him again." Ron told her.
     "Alright, but this is only for Harry." Hermione says.
     "Alright, we will do it when everyone is a sleep and that is when we will go." I suggest.
     "I like that idea, but we can not get caught cause i swear if I get expelled because of my stupid friends I will kill you both." Hermione explains.
     "Hermione calm down." Ron says.
     "Alright, I'm sorry. I'll wake you guys up when we go." Hermione says. We all rush to our beds except for Hermione who stayed on the couch until we had to leave.
                 Time skip
     "Alright, guys it is time to go." I hear Hermione say. Ron and I get up out of our beds and we start to go.
    "Alright let's grab a bag and start packing." I suggest.
     "No need." Hermione says. She pulls out her bag that can have u limited things in it and we all laugh. We start to walk out the door when we see A red headed girl walk by us. However, she only sees me.
     "Harry? What are you doing up?" Ginny asks.
      "Nothing. I am just takin a stroll." Saying he first thing I think of.
     "Well you better take your cloak, just so no one sees you." Ginny suggests. But I know Hermione already has it because she is ready for just about everything.
     "Thanks, but I already got it." I tell her. She kisses me goodbye and I start to blush. After she leaves we start to go.
     "Lumos." Hermione says and a light shines off of her wand. We finally get to the potions classroom and get to he garbage. We take a flask out of hermiones bag and put all of the little pieces from he paper he ripped up today in it. But before we leave we here something.
     "The boy who lived is trying to kill me again?" The voice questioned.

Hey guys! I hope you liked it. Sorry about the snape thing somehow I thought I was doing the normal war for a second but then I realized I was doing my own version. So again I apologize. Remember to comment and vote!❤️