2~This Saturday

{Hope you enjoy! Comment,vote,share. Kisses}

•not edited•

❤Victoria's POV❤

It was around, six in the afternoon when practice was over. I went to the girls locker room and changed back into my casual attire.

"Tori you finish yet?" I heard my twin whine from the other side of the door.

"Yeah I'm coming," I grabbed my back pack and opened the door.

I noticed he was swinging a set of car keys on his finger.

"You got back the car?"

"Yup," he grinned "my baby is parked up front."

"No," I corrected him "our baby is parked up front."

"No, technically it is my baby since you can't drive," he pointed out.

That is true. For our sixteen birthday, dad bought a car for us to share. Since there was no way our parents were going to use their money to buy a convertible for the both of us. So now I'm stuck sharing a car with my mean ass twin.

"That says nothing." I folded my arms across my chest, acting like a five year old.

"No," Zayn smirked "that says a lot."

I rolled my eyes. Zayn unlocked the car and we got in.

He started up the car and reversed then drove unto the main street.

The car ride home was silent. We didn't really have anything to say. Zayn and I may be twins but the only thing we share in common is the love for football.

Couple minutes later he drove into our driveway. I got out and ran up the steps that lead to the patio. My brother followed close behind.

"Hey mom, hey dad." I greeted my wonderful parents. They both said hey back.

I dropped my bag by the door and went to sit beside Dad. He was reading the newspaper with the T-V on. I went ahead and changed the channel from some old men playing golf to KC Undercover.

"Hey I was watching that!"

"No Dad you were reading the daily papers."

"Who said I can't multitasked,"he raises an eyebrow "and by the way your sixteen year old and still watching Disney Channel?"

"This is what teenagers these days do...sit at home and watch TV"I try to depend my self.

But my brother being my brother chimes in and destroys a brick in my tower of confidence.

"Noooo teenagers these days go out with friends not sit at home all day and watch re-runs."

"Teenagers watch re-runs." I say.

"Yea but not everyday."

I rolled my eyes at my brother and continued watching KC Undercover.

Mom walked out of the kitchen with a tray of cupcakes.

"I made these today."she smiled.

I was the first to take one.
"Mmm," I moaned "mom if you keep on feeding us on these your gonna make us lose our matches."

She chuckled "speaking of matches ,you didn't tell us about your first match?"

"We won!!!" I screamed

"Congratulations," dad beamed "what's the score?"

"Sixteen to nine" My twin and I said at the same.

"I scored 5 goals." The bastard boasted.

I stick out my tongue at him "and I scored six goals, that's one more than you."

Our parents chuckled.

"Congrats my two footballers ," mom said.  "see when I lived in Jamaica I played for my school's girls football team."

"Wow go mom," I smiled at her.

"Uh mom, coach was gonna celebrate our first win
—"Zayn said.

"That's nice," Mom replied.

"—Um at five star hotel this Saturday."

"What?! That's just your first win...so how are they gonna celebrate when you guys win the championship? A beach party on the moon?"

I laughed .

"That would be kool. Mom you don't have to worry Jason's family owns the hotel. Our stay is free of charge. "

"Yes but first you have to sign our permission slips." Zayn pushed the slip and a pen into mom's hand.

She took it and looked at Dad with a mischievous smirk.

This can't be good.

"Honey do you think I should sign this..."

"I don't know... they deserve it."

"Yea they do but don't you think we deserve something also." Mom grinned at her husband then at us.

"Like what?" Dad asked.

"I'm tired of cooking so they could cook for us for a week."

"Mom, I don't think that's a good idea unless you want black eggs for breakfast." I tried my best to make her change her mind.

It didn't work though.

"Nonsense I saw you prepare Christmas Dinner last year."

"My skills has mysteriously disappeared."

"Nahh  I don't think so. Plus there's some laundry that needs to be done, your rooms need to be cleaned along with Nicholas' room—"

"Woah mama stop right there. Why can't he clean his own room?"

"He can."

I deadpanned. This is so unfair.

"Oh and one last thing. I don't want any arguments, any loud music, and you all must get along."

"Get along?" Zayn asked confused just like how I am.

"As in ," I gulped "with each other?"

"Absolutely." Mom chimmed.

My and brother and I burst out in loud laughter.

"Wow real funny mom."

"I'm not laughing. A week without having to stop an unnecessy argument is all your father and I need. Think of this challenge as a ticket to the hotel."
She smirked.

Zayn sighed.

Mom and dad left the room and went into the kitchen.

Joining my brother in the coach I sighed " Well look like we can say goodbye to a weekend of fun."

"Yup. I already did."