Ch. 1 - Never thought about it

Reader's P.O.V.

I thought life was easy. I thought laziness is just the way to go... But it sure as hell isn't like that.

Since I graduated from the jounin exams I started to realise that only Shikamaru possesses the ability to be totally useless but somehow manage to get everything done. Don't get me wrong, he sure is a great shinobi and all but just the way he does it... I don't get it. I really don't.

I was just walking down the stairs from Lady Tsunade's office when a silver haired ninja approached me. I got a pre-grin moment on my lips so I bit my lip to stay normal. As normal as you can be next to the person who saw you doing research in the hot springs the other day just to make sure 'the water was still hot because in the girls' department the water is kind of cold'. So yea, I kind of had a crush on him. I kind of wanted his lips. His abs. His babies. Ok not yet but it shall happen. As my thoughts were swirling around in my head, I heard a very well-known hum coming from the ninja that approached me.

I plastered that normal looking smile on my face and said: "Hello sensei. Never thought you would be the first person to approach me after I become jounin. How thoughtful of you." As I was saying that, I saw a hint of embarrassment in the eye of my sensei, but it was quickly replaced by his closed eye smile. With a light tone as always he said: "Hi, (Name). Wait this is today... I thought it is the next week. I should think of a present but I really don't know what to give you. Not now and probably I also wouldn't know later on the next week. Still. Congratulations on passing the exam."

I stepped closer to him, the smile that I had disappeared the moment I knew he wasn't lying. I was hurt. But I managed to get past it. That's what shinobi do right? Hide their emotions at all cost. With a voice filled with pain I said: "There is only one thing I truly desire. Thought you would notice by now. I guess I should be more fangirl-like. But that just isn't me." As I said that I leaned forward, grabbed his green jounin vest and pulled him closer to me. I knew it was risky. The outcome of this would either be us slammed against the wall of his or my room, him denying me or the hokage seeing me and him together which would probably emerge in the fourth great ninja war.

I used my left arm to get a tight grip on the upper end of his mask and the right hand to hold him around his waist. As this was done in a short matter of seconds, he hadn't come up with a backup plan yet. I pulled his mask down, without even having the time to admire his well-structured face.

And yet he somehow got the time to make a shadow clone and got to the back of me. He placed his mask to where it was and picked me up bridal style carrying me to his apartment room. I was just so in shock from the fact he counter attacked me that I couldn't even react. I stared at him blankly and just couldn't help but blush like a complete idiot. I'm the best jounin we could have ever gotten in this village. Blushes for every single shit. Great.

So as we arrived he pushed the door open and locked it behind us. I was kind of being an awkward jerk and just stood there, watching him get undressed. First the jounin vest... Then the upper shirt... I started to see the lower half of his abs... Oh my god this is really happening... I can't even... What am I even doing here? Shouldn't I be at home and get some well deserved sleep since I need to rest my lazy ass that just ran like two hours straight, then did strenght exercises with Gai sensei to prove my durability and resistance? And grandma Tsunade seemed to be in an awful bad mood. Maybe it was because of the exams that I had still being tired or it was because of Kakashi being totally shirtless (ok I am NOT passing out because of him I'm not a pussy, I mean it's not the first time I am seeing him shirtless... Remember the hot springs?)
But in the end my body gave in and I started collapsing (thank you Gai for making me do this stuff even if I am qualified to be a jounin). I could feel my muscles giving in as I desperately tried to hold onto my consciousness. But I wasn't strong enough. I knew I would fall at a very awkward angle on my hip that would hurt. A lot. Grandma Tsunade will kill me...
With the last bits of consciousness I saw Kakashi opening his mouth and saying something but I didn't hear anything.
My brain just couldn't process it and my mind went pitch black.

I woke up on a bed that wasn't mine. I looked up in the ceiling and remembered what happened... Oh shit what was I thinking...? Knowing that I have no experience whatsoever and knowing that I have to rest... I thought to myself. I'm just a virgin with no experience for whatsoever reason I kind of fell for him and wanted to make the first move. As this was swirling through my head, I saw a couple of silver hair on the right side of the bed. I freaked out and tried to move but I felt a strong hand holding me down. I turned my head to the right and saw no one else than the copy ninja. He smiled at me and started to caress my cheek while I was still stunned by the fact he was shirtless and without his mask. He spoke up with a husky voice: "Good thing I caught you, otherwise your hip would be at lady Tsunade by now... Are you okay? And about the present... I'm sorry... So the new jounin wanted to get a present from me? Never thought of it like that. I never suspected you wanted a simple yet effective present." I just made a small nod and smiled to signal him that I am alright.
With those words he leaned forward and kissed me gently. I couldn't resist and pulled him closer on top of me. He was gentle but I could feel him getting excited. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance and I gave in. As our tongues met I felt like if a fire started burning in my head and between my legs. The only thing I wanted, the only thing I needed was him.

I grabbed his silver hair and pulled him even closer to me. We started grinding together with his leg between mine brushing on my clit and my leg brushing over his dick that grew harder and harder with every stroke we made. I could feel my pussy getting wet and hot. He started to take off my shirt and he unpinned my bra. We shifted so my legs were around his waist while he was dry humping me, pinching my nipples and making me moan into our kiss. As we pulled away I gasped for air and looked at him, his perfect body and his smirk looking down on me and my boobs that were probably right behind the hokage by the size they had.

While still looking at him I spoke up: "You like it Kakashi-Sensei?" He just blushed and looked away. "Of course I do. I've always liked you. Never thought that you would also like me." I sat up and said: "So there are two people in this room who like each other. Shall we continue?" I smirked and pulled down my remaining clothes and so did he. His member was proudly saluting to me and this made me blush since I never had a dick in front of me or never had gone so far with anyone.

Kakashi asked: "Virgin?" I nodded and looked away in embarrassment. He pulled me closer and gave me a calm-down kiss of the cheek.

Soon we started kissing intensely and he used one arm to steady himself and the other to push his index finger inside of my wet vagina. I gasped and broke away from the kiss to let the pain fade away. Soon he was pushing in and out of me with two fingers making me feel pretty awesome to be honest. He went down on me and started licking my clit while still fucking me with two fingers.

As he pulled away I was gasping and panting heavily between moans from his never ending teasing. As I started to calm down, he steadied himself in front of my vagina and started pushing in inch after inch. He was big. Never thought I would ever feel so full. I made a quick nod telling him that it's ok for him to move more.

He only needed one nod for his sexual excitement to be fully shown in the way he was rocking me on the bed. "Ka-Ka-hngh-KAKASHI!" I screamed out in pleasure and pain while he kept rocking me on his bed while I kept kissing him between my moans and screams for more. I grabbed the sheets doing counter thrusts to him feeling closer and closer to orgasming.

I stopped him and flipped us around so he was on top his left hand cupping my breast pinching my nipple and his right hand grabbing my ass cheek squeezing it while I rode him. "(Name), I'M-AH-I'M ABOUT TO-" He yelled while I still rode him like crazy. The only thing I could manage to say between my moans and screams was: "Ah, AH-KAKASHI I'M- AH I'M CUMMING!" With those I came and soon after that Kakashi came inside of me and I collapsed next to him exhausted, but happy and satisfied.

I looked up to face him and said with a soft voice: "Never thought about it Kakashi huh? Well now you will. And I believe more than just sometimes. I love you." He gave me a weak smile and said with a husky voice: "As you said, never thought about it. But now I surely will." He smiled. "I love you too, (Name)."