Leaving the Village

It was 6:00 in the morning and Maddie was already packing her bags. The cool thing about her bag, was that you could put lots of stuff in it and it usually didn't way more that a pound. She packed tons of cookies, water, weapons, and clothing. As she was getting ready, she thought about her village. She wanted to leave, but she hadn't thought of everyone in the village. "They will be fine," Maddie said in her mind. When she was done packing, she put went to the farm to get a horse for her journey. Maddie walked in and looked at all of the horses. It was hard to choose a horse, but she finally decided the pick the black horse. She looked around in the horse equipment section and bought iron horse armor. "Ugh, I have to leave now, it's getting late," Maddie said in a hurry. She bought horse food and walked back to her house. It was already getting dark outside! In the cookie dimension time went by extremely fast. Quickly, she placed the horse food and equipment in her bag and left her house. She untied her horse and jumped on top of it. "Wait, I forgot to name you!" She said in a hurry,"Your name will be...OREO!" Oreo walked Maddie to the end of the village towards the snowy hills. "I guess this it," Maddie said quietly. She looked towards her village, the small warm houses looked as if they were saying goodbye. She turned away from the village, and faced the hills. "Let's go!" She shouted as Oreo sprinted forward.