Does it hurt? Phan #10

HELLO I'M BACK BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING TO DO SO YEAH ENJOY LITTLE MUFFINS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil laughed nervously, looking at Dan weirdly.

"What the hell Dan." Phil said quietly, completely confused, his emotions everywhere.

"I am so sorry Phil." Dan whispered, tears growing in his eyes.

Just then, something changed inside of Phil, striding forward and grabbing Dan by the shoulders, staring straight into his eyes.

Dan gulped, slightly scared. Phil never acted like this

"Tell me the truth Dan." Phil said sternly, getting closer and closer to Dan's face before the younger male couldn't take it anymore. He crashed his lips to the ebony haired boy, closing his eyes.

Phil stood stiff in Dan's bedroom, his eyes wide as Dan kissed him. What? Dan said he was straight? Phil pushed Dan back, furrowing his brow and tilting his head. "What the hell is going on?" He screamed, stepping back twice.

"I-I thought it was what you wanted." Dan stuttered, holding his head down as tears grew in his eyes.

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID BEING GAY WAS A SIN!" Phil shouted, tears rolling down his cheeks as he began to pace the room.

"I know I did put I-" Phil cut Dan off, not listening.

"You can't mess with my emotions Dan! That's just wrong!" Phil exlaimed, pulling at his hair.

"Phil I'm sorry.." Dan whimpered, tears rolling down his cheeks. He liked Phil, too much, but Phil wasn't having any of it.

"What is wrong with you Dan!" Phil screamed, storming out the room and slamming the door, growling loudly as he went to his room, bursting into tears.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me sowwy its short, but idk what to do atm :')

I LOVE YOU ALLL