~*~*12*~*~

---BEN drowned---

I grin widely running at Jeff using one of my glitch attacks punching him and glitching behind him, where's this power come from? probably the fact that I'm really annoyed that he could be cheating on me!

"you're better then I thought....but not good enough" Jeff grins my eyes stay fixated on where's I was punching him I wasn't allowed to use power attacked on him, but there was no rule on using power to dodge his attacks!

I was about to punch his head when he ducks and swings his foot around tripping me up I groan quickly getting to my feet, he's playing with me...I know he is...

"c'mon Jeff! you scared you'll get hurt if you try to full on attack" I grin he twitches, hehehe.

"I don't know what drugs you've been taking but I want some" he chuckles to himself I sneer glitching behind him about to kick him in the back but he grabs my foot twisting me around and kicking me in the back instead I hiss feeling him grab my arm and throw my over his shoulder slamming me onto the floor I couch up small amounts of blood but spit it in his face.

"c'mon Jeff fight me!" I scream he glare at me and shoots down to his knees getting me in a head lock I growl struggling slightly he smirks kneeling over me on of his legs between mine I struggle more he chuckles raising one of his fists.

---Jeff the killer---

I'm not gunna lie he's gotten stronger and iI've been wanting to see his strength for a while, and learning the hard way is how I learned as well and now I'm the best hand to hand combat creepypasta in slendermansion I was about to punch his chest when he whimpers I stop looking at him confused he continues to struggle against my grip soon looks away breathing heavily I stand up slightly seeing a small patch where his crotch was.

"Holy shit" I hear someone say I look down at him seeing him standing up slightly.

"I'm not fighting anymore!" he yells at me blood streaming down his eyes he runs from the room I see grinny run after him I glare at the door, what's he doing with my ben?

---BEN drowned---

I scream into the pillow of the bed in my dorm crying loudly, I'm an idiot! seriously! I shouldn't have got caught up by him! I calm down after a bit rubbing my eyes I feel grinny sit next to me.

"you okay ami?" he asks looking at me concerned I look down I whimper slightly.

"I'm going to take a shower and going the bed could I have a bit of time alone" I mutter he nods and russles my hair and leaves.

"if you need anything I put my number in your phone" I smile slightly and nod he leaves I sigh and stand up grabbing some grey boxers and socks walking into the bathroom grabbing a towel and grabbing my phone from my room putting on 'I hate U' by simon curtis on silently humming to the song waiting for the bath to be done I slip off the trousers and boxers throwing them in the corner and wrapping the towel around my waist waiting a few more minutes.

"I hate you
Everything about you
Don't wanna be in love with you no more
Don't wanna be around you
Touch you
F*** you
Don't ever wanna see you come around my door
Don't ever try to touch me again
I loved you so much
Oh baby
But then
Oh

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, ah ah
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, ah ah"

I sing quietly smiling slightly stopping the water and pulling my clothes off.

"hey that song better not be about me" I her a voice say I tense and turn around to the door seeing Jeff leaning on the door frame.

"Uh some privacy please...." I growl I hate it when he's a pervert...

"What's up Ben" he says walking in and shutting the door I growl and grit my teeth I'm grateful I added bubbles.

"Out" I say bluntly "I'll talk when I get out of the bath" I grumble I close my eyes slightly until he grabs my hair at the back of my head forcing me to look up his face inches from mine.

"No, we talk about this now" he says bluntly.

"Leave me alone" I say harshly unable to move my head because of his grip he kisses me lightly but I stay still he pulls away looking at me confused.

"did I do something wrong" he says.

"get out" I say harshly he lets go of my hair and kneels down slightly.

'dont ever try to touch me again I loved you so much oh baby but then'

I regret putting that song on loop.

'made you're bed now lie in it and don't wake up you fucking bitch'

he growls slightly pausing the music and turning back to me gripping my shoulders.

"what did I do wrong" he says firmly my eyes narrow slightly.

"are you cheating" I grumble he looks at me confused.

"what got you thinking that?" he asks calmly stroking my head lightly.

"someone told me" I whisper he grips my chin making me look at him.

"Well whoever did is a stupid cunt that should die" he whispers my eyes narrow.

"he's a nice guy!" I yell he tenses.

"I'm sorry- He?" he grits his teeth, Ben you idiot.

"yes he! he's been so nice to me! and h-" I was cut off by him kissing me I struggle slightly closing my eyes tightly one of his hands trail down my body under the water lightly brushing over my dick.

"mmf~ J-Jeff eh- get o-off" I whisper between his kisses.

"who did it, tell me and I'll leave you alone" he whispers, if I tell he'll kill grinny! then if grinny lives he'll kill me!

"n-no g-get mmf~ off" I say shaking my head he pulls away sneering slightly.

"get out" he mumbles I look at him confused he growls and picks my up sitting me down my back to him his legs  holding mine down his arms trailing around my body earning small squeaks and yelps from me.

"who did it" he whispers kissing my neck, is he sexually abusing me?! just for the guy who told me!?

"S-STOP IT JEFF" I yell he growls gripping my length making me tense and moan lightly.

"no, now tell me" he growls quietly in my ear his hand moving up and down my length I thrash my head around trying to stop myself from moaning.

"g-grinny! It was G-Grinny! please S-STOP!" I yell he stops and smiles at me.

"see wasn't too hard was it" I whimper slightly, Jeff's more forceful...I don't like that...is it because all of those other times I've ran away or hidden my problems from him? is he getting annoyed? or...desperate? I dont know anymore...