chapter 9

Kuza's POV
All was white, and my head started to pound. My eyes rolled into the back of my head. I felt my self spinning around.

Suddenly everything was black and I was cold.

Jaden's POV
I woke up as I heard the flight attendant say that we were about to land. I looked over to see that kuza wasn't right beside me.

I started to panic when I wasnt back after ten minutes. I asked a flight attendant if she had saw him and she said she had earlier and he had gone into the bathroom.

I got up and walked over to the bathroom and knock on the door. When no response was given and I walked in. Kuza was laying on the floor unconscious. I called for help. And a flight attention rushed over and checked around seeing if any doctors were on board and lucky for us there was.

"He's still breathing, his vitals are stable. He just passed out. Probably due to the altitude, not eating enough and dehydration " the kind doctor told me.

"Thank you so much, sir" I said as he helped me bring Kuza back to our seats. Then thanked him again.

Kuza started to move around once we got back on the ground. I lightly shook him to wake up. His eyes fluttered open and looked at me with relief painted on his face.

Relief flooded my face as well when I saw his eyes look into mine.

Kuza's POV
The black slowly started to fade away and I felt a warm grasp shake me gently. My eyes opened and I saw Jaden. And I was so happy to see her. I immediately hugged her. I never want to let her go.

-----authors note------
Tbh I'm sorry, I have no clue what's going on in this story anymore. That's so bad lmao.
But really I am sorry. I'm going to try my hardest to figure this stuff out. But I probably with end up cringing at reading this because I'm so bad at writing.
I'm seeing Behemoth soon and I'm so excited. Words can't describe it.
I've changed my appearance so much since I started writing this book. My ears are stretched to a 0g and I have a few cartilage piercing on each ear. I have my smiley done. My hair has gone through so much color, it's crazy. It's ATM a pastel blue,purple,pink "ombre" on one half and blondish on the other, this was from 2 vitamin c washes, before I did that it was red,Cyan,and purple, and the other side was black. I got over my nail biting habit, sorry if that's a tmi. But it makes me happy.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend. ❤