prologue

(This part of the story will be the main character describing where it all started so please don't be confused)

I was 15 at the time I was hanging out with the prince as always we were inseparable until I turned 18 I was a year older than the prince but the day I turned 18 I heard my parents and sister had commited treason to the empire and they were exucutied.

I was devastated and I knew they did not but the kings say is law so there is no disobeying. I locked myself in my house I refused to come out especially since I knew that I was tied to the royal family. Humans now can tell who their mate is at 18 and mine was the prince.

I couldn't stand the thought of being tied to the family that killed mine so on the day before the princes birthday he came to my house and told me if I didn't come he would punish me. Of course I was scared.

I was glad that I was already planning to leave I couldn't stay here so on his birthday I had left, leaving no trace behind.

I had left to London and I heard of the princes rampage but I ignored it.

Until I got a call from my grandparents.

"Sweetie when will you come visit? Its been a year please we will not tell the prince, he will most likely be screwing some females or whatever."

I already knew that because I had excruciating pain every time.

"I'll come I promise I'll come for a month but no longer." I said

"Yay! See you Friday!" She said and hung up.

These next four weeks will probably be hell.