chapter 4

I had woken up and went downstairs for coffee. I was still in a morning daze.

I heard knocking at the door.

I didn't feel like answering it.

After awhile the knocking turned into banging on the door.

Then the door flung open I was taking some pain reliever I had gotten a headache I chugged down my coffee.

I saw him I dropped my coffee mug causing it to splatter its glass all over the floor.

I drop down to the floor and start picking it up. I have all of it in my hand except for this one piece. I grab it but I get cut on it.

"Ow!" I say and drop the piece.

Just when i was about to suck on my finger Taylor takes my hand and sucks on the cut.

I blush madly and pull my hand away.

"W-w-what are you doing?" I studded and hiss at the same time.

"What I can't suck on my mates finger to stop the bleeding?" He says sticking out his tongue.

I blush and point at him.

"Yes you can't especially after what you did to me!" I say hissing.

"But your mine~." He says grabbing the glass away from me and throwing it away.

He gets on his knees, holds my hands and looks into my eyes.

"Look I'm sorry Xavier for what I did I was being irrational-." He pauses and kisses my hand.

"I will do everything in my power to make it up to you but I want you back with me in The palace." He says kissing my other hand.

Blushing I nod a little. He smiles widely gets up and hugs me tightly. I push him away a little.

"Personal space bro." I said laughing.

He sulked for a bit but then picked me up and carried me to the car and we left I was going to miss being alone.

------

A/N; sorry! Short chapter I felt good if I ended it here hope you like it it might be awhile I need to brainstorm what to do next thanks bye