Uh Oh

Kaylas POV***

"I'm ss-orry I..uh..bathr..uh..bed?" I said tripping over my words.

I was looking for the restroom and when I realized this wasn't it something in the drawer caught my eye. It was condoms!! I've never seen one in person but hey there is a time for everything.

I look down at my shoes feeling highly fucking embarrassed. I look up at him to see steam coming from his ears. He should be in a cartoon. I start laughing. Whoops big mistake.

"I SEE NOTHING FUCKING FUNNY ABOUT YOU SNOOPING AROUND IN MY ROOM"  Jake-I think that's his name- said.

"Im sorry I was just looking for the uh restroom." I say quietly he points towards the door next to his. I quickly say thank you and head for the door.

Up until he grabbed my arm and says
" you will speak of this to no one do you understand?" I nodded my head and left.

What he doesn't understand is that no one talks to me any kind of way and expect me to cower away.

Sure I was startled but he has a deep ass voice and you know it frightened me. Fuck that shit we all know damn well I might as well pissed my pants. Y'all just can't be sneaking up on a person like that.

I walk in the restroom and do my business. I head back to "my room" and  start unpacking.

You know he kind of looks cute when he's mad. With his toned tanned arms and dark brown hair and his piercing light brown eyes. His black shirt was hugging him in all the right places I must say.

Wait! No I can't develop a crush on him I dont even know him. I look down at my clothes and see I'm wearing an adventure time shirt and dark blue jeans and uggs. I can see why guys don't talk to me my fashion sense sucks ass. But hey I'm comfortable.

I feel my phone buzzing and reach in my pocket to grab it. Instead of pulling out my phone I pulled out a condom. Wait how did that get in there!! My hands have deceived me!!!

And I can't give it to him then he will think I want...it from him. Putting the...thing in my suitcase I quickly check my phone for that message. It's from my best friend Christina even though I call her Chrissy.

We've been friends for ever since I was 10. Which was 6 years ago. She stood up for me when a bully took my milk cup. Ever since we've been best friends. She said:

Chrissy🐪💨💨: heyy biotch r u going to Marks party with me tonight???

She knows I hate parties but I'd rather be anywhere but here with Jake he scares me.

Me: hey and sure just pick me up at 2784 Wilson Dr.(made up address) it's my new home...

Chrissy🐪💨💨: YOU MOVED AND DIDNT TELL ME!?!?!  Ugh I'll be there in 20 get ready to spill your beans😑

Me: ugh fine see ya

I put my phone on the charger and lay in the bed. This is going to be one hell of a night.