What the Hell?!?

Jakes POV***

"Jake!" mom call for me. She seemed a little angry. I was in a middle of a game but didn't want to upset her even more.

As I walk down the stair I hear a woman's voice. It's not my mother I know that for a fact. As I proceeded down the stairs, I see a girl and her mother. She's cute but not my type. I see her checking me out. I smirk and wink at her while she blushes. She's as red as a tomato.

I first greet her mom who looks sad for some reason. "Hi I'm Jake Dawson" as I hold out my hand to shake hers. She totally ignored my hand, and right when I was going to flip her off my mom comes in.

"Jake can you show Kayla to the guest room please?" she asked sweetly. But even I knew with my moms temper she'd blow up any fucking second if I said no.

"Yeah mom." I said. As I led Kayla to the room I saw her mother leave. I wonder where she's going.

"Your room beautiful." She looked at me, went in the room and slammed the door. What crawled up her ass and died.

As I walk towards my room I hear my voice...AGAIN!! "Jake come down we need to talk." I do as my mother said and proceed to go downstairs.

My mother is sitting at the island bar waiting for me. When she sees my figure she immediately stands up and hugs me. And that was pretty rare from my mom.

"Jake sit down." I do as she said and sit next to her. "Jake, Kayla goes to your school you know that right?" She did? Huh I didn't even notice her. But in order to make my mother's story shorter I just nodded my head in agreement. "Well, her father passed away last night and her mother can't take care of her anymore because she's going to rehab. She's going to be living with us for a while. Her mother is a huge junkie and I, knowing her since we were in diapers, knows that it's going to take her a while to recover."

I understood what she was telling me but I wondered why she was telling me.  Today is Sunday. And I know for a fact that Monday morning my mother is going to want me to give her a ride to school. But she just doesn't understand. I have an image to uphold. I am the schools bad boy and I can't be seen with..."her" in the car. That's social suicide. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW SHE WENT TO MY SCHOOL!!

I gave my mom a kiss on her forehead and walked to my room. When I get up the stairs I see my door is open. I know for a fact I didn't leave it open.

I walk in my room and you would never guess what I see. "WHAT THE HELL!?!"

THIS BITCH IS MESSING WITH MY CONDOMS!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you guys so much for reading!!!

I know I know short chapter.

I promise I will update soon.

Love you😘😘😘

~Maje👑