Chapter 2

Delilah's P.O.V

I wiped the counter as I prepared for another day at work. The small coffee shop where I worked was in the corner of town, so I worked by myself that day because it wasn't very popular.

The owner was never around, so I did everything myself.

I heard the door open and Phil walked in. 

"You realize I haven't opened the shop yet, right?" I asked.

"Sorry, I just like coffe a lot." he shrugged.

I shook my head and sighed. "What do you want?"

"I would like some coffee."

"Well sorry, we're only selling bananas. No shit sherlock! What kind." I narrowed my eyes at his stupidity.

"I think I'll just have a small coffee with two sugars and  one cream." He shrugged.

As I made his drink, I asked, "Where's your friend? You know, the one who barely knows how to order." I snickered quietly.

"Making a youtube video at home. Ever heard of him? They call him DanIsNotOnFire." He told me.

It rang a bell. My over-obsessed friend Anna told me about them once. I just never caught intrest.

I shook my head and he raised his eyebrows.

"Alright. Well check him out some time, he's hilarious." He said and left the coffe shop with his cup of pure sugar.

I just rolled my eyes. Youtube? Nuh uh.

~~~

A/N So I don't know much about Dan or Phil, this fanfic is for my friend @CuteForever10. I don't know what I'm doing so if you guys have any pointers? Thank you for almost 80 reads, love you guys. BYEZZ