Remember.

Elizabeth was incredible.She was incredible.Just by her brown-ish hair,so soft.Her deep green eyes.Her amagazing body.She always thought that she was fat,but in my eyes.She was perfect. I just remember being in the hospital with her I was looking at her sleeping body. Watching her chest slowly rise and fall with each breath. I was so scared, I didn’t want to lose the love of my life. I grabbed her hand and lightly squeezed it, I could feel the slow pulse. She already was in a coma for about a month.Now I just wish I could go back in time and change what had happened. To prevent the horrible accident that destroyed her.

I remember when she came for the first time to one of our concerts.

*Flashback*

It had been almost 3 months since I was on tour and I haven't saw Elizabet.I was missing her like crazy! We skyped and texted each other all the time but it just wasn’t the same as actually seeing her. I couldn’t believe how nervous and excited I was to see her again and just to hold her in my arms

I walked off the plane seeing the beautiful girl on the planet., "Elizabeth!!" exclaimed running and opening my arms,for her to come.I held her,scooping her in my arms.

“Eli! I’ve missed you so much babe." I exclaimed twirling her around. It felt so good to her and to have those butterflies back in your stomach. Me and Eli went back to the hotel after saying her hellos becauseI had to get ready for the concert later that night 

At the concert, she watched from the side with Gemma and I couldn’t believe just how much I have missed this crazy girl and I slowly started to realize that I loved her and I never wanted to be apart from her for that long. After the show Eli and Gemma sat in the tour bus when out of nowhere Gemma says “You love him don’t you?"

I was exacly at the door.

I looked at her a little shocked from how forward she was.

“Is it that obvious?" she asked her starting to blush.

“I can just tell by the way you look at him. Your eyes say it all." She replied with a smile on her face. 

Gemma simply nodded and smiled because I walked in, “I’ll just leave you two alone." 

“Hey babe how’d you like-"She started

“I love you," I blurted out completely interrupting her sentence. Her eyes widen and to me it felt like the world stopped. What if she didn’t love you back? 

A smile slowly started appearing on her face and she started laughing. She pulled me into and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips. 

“I love you too." She whispered with a huge grin on her face.

I remember her cute laugh.

*Flashback*

“What? What are you staring at Harry?” She said with a chuckle and that smile that you can see in her eyes.

“Just how gorgeous you are and how lucky I am to have you.” I stare back at her.She had her hair in a cute little bun and wore some home clothes.Yet.She looked perfect to me.

“Harry, I love you so much,” she laughs again and gives me a kiss on the cheek. “You are the best boyfriend ever. How am I lucky enough to get you, Styles?” I lean over to kiss her.So passional,so sweet and so warm and soft and plumb and rose and soooo kissable.Those were the lips I was craving for.