Chapter One

( Kimmys POV )

"Kim! Kimmy!"

"What?!" I shouted to my best friend who was in her room of our shared house. I was so happy when I turned 18 a couple months ago I couldn't wait to move out and live with Anne.

"Can I borrow your strapless bra? I dont have one and I'm wearing a strapless dress tonight so-" I throw it in her face. She takes it off and glares at me.

"What? You should learn not to shout them things when our "neighbours" can hear,"

I say leaning against her bedroom door with my arms crossed. She just rolls her eyes and looks at my clothes.

"Are you wearing that?" She asked shocked and frowning. I look down. I'm wearing a black low cut top and skinny jeans with rainbow coloured socks. Very fashionable.

"Of course not! Ill go put something on now OK?" She nodds and gets out her dress. 

When I go into my room I close the door and breath out. My room is peaceful.

I walk over to my closet. Open it and peer at my clothes inside. A lot of sluttish things in here. What was I thinking getting these things? I frowned. I need help.

"Anne! Come here a minute!" I shout. She comes in trying to zip up her dress from the back. Her arm bent a funny way as she scrunches up her face.

"Would you?" She asks. I sigh and zip it up. "Thanks. Now what is it?" She looks at me. I look at her. There's a pause. Then I look at my closet. Then back at her.

"UGH!" She groans "Fine. I think that...." She trails of looking at my dresses. I always need her help. Expesually with clothing. She picks out two dresses.

One- A mini dress, Blue, reaching my knees perfectly.

Two- A mini black low cut dress thats really tight.

I sigh and look at them, my chin wresting on my fist as my eyes hover over the dresses.

"Oh for gods sake Kim!" Annie says, annoyed. She walks forward and picks up the black dress and chucks it at me. "Wear this one!" I laugh at how annoyed she is at me.

"This was your idea Anne." I say taking my top off and slipping the dress over me. I feel comfortable getting changed in front of her because we're like sisters.

"I know, I know. But when we passed that new club we just had to go in!" She whined passing me a brush. I start to brush my hair in the mirror and do my make up.

"Besides" She says "We might meet some nice guys there" I chuckle

"Anne, no matter what guy you neet at a club he will be the complete OPOSITE of A Nice Guy!" I turn to look at her. She sits on the end of my bed messing with her dress.

"I've just never been the same since..you know... Dan dumped me."

The words tasted bitter in her mouth, I could see.

"Oh Anne. That was over a month ago. Come on, tonight is going to be fun! It doesnt matter who you go home with tonight as long as that stupid Dan is out of your brain for good!" I smile reasuringly at her. She smiles a little

"So like a one night stand?" She asks getting up.

"Yeah" I say.

"Ok then. Lets make a deal. If I get with some one tonight, the next time we go to the club, I pick some randon person and you have to get with them. Boy OR girl." She smiles evily. Im not sure. But if it makes her happy I'll do it.

"Deal" I say and we shake hands and hug.

"Good! Lets go, I'll call a Taxi" She grins widely as she runs to get her bag.

I giggle and look at myself in the mirror. Wow. I look. Well. Lets just say I lool completely different to Anne. But maybe I like this style. I know guys do.

"Kim hurry up its on its way!" Anne shouts from the front door.

"Ok!" I yell grabbing my hand bag and shutting the door, nearly tripping over in my high heels.

"You'd of thought with all the time you had left from school you would've learnt how to drive so we dont spend so much money on taxi's" I say as she locks the front door.

"Oh yeah, what about you? You dont know how to drive!" She laughs. "Okay remember wheres the spare key if we loose the one in my bag?" She asks.

"Under the rose flower pot with the blue fake butterly." I say sounding bored.

"Good. Now stand up straight so you look cool" She says frowning. I stand up with my chest stuck out and my hand at my head like Im soluting her.

"Yes sir!" I shout and we both start laughing together as the Taxi pulls up and we climb in. I already new tonight would be the crazyest night of my life. And it has barely started.