Chapter Two

(Kimmys POV)

We sat awkwardly in the taxi while the silent man drove us to the club. Did I mention I was nervous?

In order for Anne to he Happy I have to hook up with some random dude or lady in that club. I was fricking scared.

"Hey we're here!" Anne excitingly whispered nudging me. I just smiled and mouthed "Yeah" At her.

We walked up to the club and could here the laughter, drunkness, drunk singing, Cries, stomping and people being sick just from outside. Wow. Cant wait. My black dress started riding up and getting shorter but every time I pulled it down to my knees it bounced up again and made me look slutty. Whatever I thought Im meant to look slutty.

We said hey to Tom, The security gaurd, and he let us in free because my sister is dating his brother. With the sounds if moans and swearing following us we walked in arm in arms.

The music was loud and the place was packed. The foul stench of beer and sweat stormed the place and lights bounced against all the walls.

"This. Is. FUCKING AMAZING!!!" Anne shouted

"YEAH"

"Lets go dance!!!" She pulled on my arm eegaly until I gave up. She pulled me onto the dancefloor and we danced, maybe too physically, together for a while. But just when I actually started to get really into it, I felt someone watching me.

I turned around trying to not make it obvious and I spotted someone, leaning against the bar, he was drinking and staring at me with his head up.

He had blonde hair but brown roots. He wore black baggy trousers and a white top with the short sleaves rolled up a little at the end.  He put his drink down and frowned at me.

I frowned, looked him up and down, and went back to Anne to dance.

"Hey! Im thirsy want anything?"

"no thanks" I say before she wanders off to the bar and dissapeers from sight.

I start to dance on my own, moving my hips gently and slowly to the music.

I start to get really into it when I feel hands on my hips and warm breath blowing on my neck. I jump.

"You look so hot when you do that"

"W-what the?"

"Dont you remember me baby?"

I turn around and see the same person at the bar.

"No. I dont remember you."

"Im the one you dream about at night" He whisperes. Ok this was creepy he was obviously drunk. I had no idea who this kid was but whoever he was he was not getting his hands in me tonight.

"Ha, Ok sunshine." I say taking his hands off me and wrapping my arms around myself. "Now can you leave? My friend will be here soon with my drink"

"Ill buy you a drink babe"

"I dont even Know you so why-"

He grabs my arm and pulls me in looking down in my eyes. "Let me buy you a fucking drink."

"O-ok fine" I say feeling a bit scared. He lets go and smirks.

"Good. Now come on"

He grabs my hand, too tightly, and drags me to the bar. He doesnt even ask me what I want he just orders too large glasses of this thing I never heard of.

"Here. Drink"

"What is it?"

"Believe me. One you drink this, You wont need a prince charming do make you feel good."

"What?" I ask feeling a little confused. He was drunk but honistly that made no sense to anyone.

"Just drink it" He orders looking sternly at me. I never really noticed that he has a thick Irish accent that made him seem more different.

I took a sip then placed it down pulling a face. It was strong. Really strong.

"Good eh?"

"Uhmm Yeah." I lie. "Whats your name?"

"Niall." He says taking a gulp. "Niall Horan"

"Ok then. Niall, can you please let me go so I can go find my friend shes probably worried"

"She'll be fine. Stay and drink." He finishes his glass In two gulps.

"I dont like it"

"Fine! If your gonna be a fucking pussy Ill drink it." He takes the cup but I place my hand on his stopping him.

"No one calls me a pussy" I say sternly. I take the glass and down it in one go. I wipe my mouth and wobble a bit. Man that was strong.

He looks at me, shocked but almost proud.

"Your hot" He says. My cheeks blush a bright shade of red as I look down. Why am I letting this stranger make me embarrassed?

"Wanna take this to the toilets?"

"What?!" I Say shocked. But before I can protest he drags me to the mens toilets and shoves us in a cubicle.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?" I frown

"You know you want to. You think Im sexy like everyone else. Youve wanted me since you saw me tonight"

"No I dont. Let me out" He blocks the doors.

He leans forward and plants a kiss on my neck until he finds me tender spot and makes me moan. He sucks hard naming me his. I didnt like that.

"See, I can make you feel good."

"Whatever" I say trying to get past him. He holds me against the wall and kissed my neck again and kissing all the way down to my chest. I moan again. Damn stop!

I push him off.

"Dont you see?" He says looking confused. He gets my hand and places it on his private parts letting me feel his massive hard on.

"This is what you do to me!" He says Leaning in for a kiss.

"Your drunk and I dont even know you!" I say pushing him off.

"Fine fine" He mumbles. He takes my phone and pushed a few numbers in."Theres my fucking phone number text me when you get home and we can "Get to know each other"

"Ok..." I get out the toilets.

"But If you wanna shag before you leave, im always here baby"

I shiver in his words and walk off in discust. He was so full of himself. I found Anne. Sitting not so alone.

She was snogging the face off a fit man with spiky hair. I tried not.to interupt. So i texted her.

'Leaving now. Drank too much. Im going home see you there. Keys under pot xxx'

I smile at her as I walk out and catch a taxi. I look out the window and see Niall kissing some red head. Oh great I thought.

I texted his number. "You arsehole...."

________________________________________

Ok guys Hey!

Sorry for the late update (AGAIIINN)

But im really feeling this story again so ill update even more often.

Well ill try....But i have a new account on here. I got a new one cuz on this one i had too many unfinished stories. But now im gonna finish xx

SO NO WORRIES.

MY OTHER ACCOUNT IS -----  @Niallbestsongever x