Japan Is Rad, Except When You're There With Your Wife And Gay Lover

(Gerard)
Japan was absolutely beautiful, but the stress of my affair made it difficult to enjoy. We'd already been here a while and I couldn't wait to go home. The stress of acting 'normal' and keeping away from Frank was difficult.

I was lying on my bed in the hotel room.

Everybody else was down at the pool, but i stayed behind, insisting i felt ill.

Really i couldn't face my wife. How could i pretend to be happy when I'm not any more.

It wasn't even anything she'd done, i wish it was. it would be so much simpler if she'd been the one in the wrong.

But this was MY fault, i kissed Frank, and it wasn't even out of love or lust the first time. It was because he was going take down my stupid fucking drug ring.

I rubbed at my temples, feeling an actual migraine coming on. The pain, it ranged from up down and sideways. 

Sighing, i turned away from the window and pulled the covers over my head. Not long after that the door opened. I prepared myself for the hyper screams of three girls. But that didn't happen. I lifted my head to see who it was. Frank.

"Hey, feeling any better?" He asked me, pulling off his soaked shirt and rummaging through his suitcase. 

"Not really" I grumbled. 

"That's a shame, its really nice outside." He said, pulling a dry shirt over his head.

"Frank" I started "What are we?" I asked sincerely.

"What do you want us to be?" He replied. 

"Im serious." I said in a shaper tone than intended.

"Well we cant really BE anything, not whilst we're still married to different people." He said with emphasis on the 'be', sitting down on the edge of the bed. 

"When do we tell them?" I asked after a long pause.

"Not whilst we're in Japan, that's for sure." He said. I nodded in response. 

Suddenly, there was movement outside our door.

"Dude, it's room 301!" A male voice said.

"No it isn't! Its 304 jackass." Another male replied. 

Presumably the first male scoffed and proceeded to open the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N; Hai Meese! Sorry it's a short update this week ;(

Did you like my reference? It gives you a clue as to who's behind the door..

Ideas for what's going to happen next?