Mona Lisa: 1

"If she doesn't kick ass at that show this Sunday I will personally drop her from this label."

Her mother, who was also her manager, simply nodded and the two of them got up from their seats and made their way out of the conference room and to the lobby where their chauffeur awaited them.

"We have a lot of work to do with not enough time Justine."

She ignored her mother as they walked through the exit and over to the black limousine which was parked directly in front of the ten story building.

Once they were both inside the driver closed the door behind them and went around to the other side of the vehicle to take them to their destination.

Time passes, and they eventually made it to the dance studio where Justine did all her practicing.

The driver pulled into a spot in front of the building and seconds later was opening the door for Justine and her mom to get out.

"You know the usual Justine, I'll be down a block doing my pilates and we meet back outside of this studio in one hour."

Justine flipped her mother off and entered the studio, being immediately greeted by the entire lobby.

She gave a little wave to everyone, and continued on about her business.

Once the elevator came she stepped on and went up to the fifth floor where her twin backup dancers waited for her.

"Hey Justine." both Kiana and Illiana simultaneously said.

She gave them a boy-ish nod, and dropped her backpack in front of the wall of mirrors. She then got in formation and Kiana and Illiana too did the same.

"Straight to work girls." Justine said then they all began to dance together.

They practiced the routine once with no music, twice while the music played, then Justine watched the girls do it alone.

"Good work, five minute break." she said, grabbing her bottle of water out the side of her bag and then drank a little before grabbing her phone and doing her own little thing.

Just as they were about to test the choreography one more time the door opened and in walked Kiana's brother Peyton, and his friend Chad.

"Kiana how long is this gonna take? I have places to be." he said shoving his hands into his hoodie pocket.

"I perform in front of a crowd that'll be filled with thousands of people and it'll be televised, so I need practice damnit."

"But if your so much in a rush to go see Melissa's little ugly ass, go ahead and I'll just take uber home." she then added.

"I'll just take uber home." he mimicked her and made his way out of the room, not realizing he was leaving Chad behind.

Chad couldn't take his eyes off of Justine, but she paid him no attention.

"Come on doofus." Peyton said coming back for his friend.

Once they were gone, the three girls practiced a few more times until it was officially time for Justine to go meet her mom outside.