Mona Lisa: 2

Justine in Multimedia

"Pay Attention
I'm your idol, your Idol
You wish you could be me
You wish you could be me, but you ca-"

"Cut the music, stop." her mother interrupted.

"You're way off key Justine, not moving along with the beat, and not showing enough excitement. Smile goddamnit."  she said.

"Now run that back, and own the stage."

The instrumental started again from the beginning and Justine, Kiana, and Illiana were all positioned.

"I see you looking at me watching every move. You hatin' on my life because you know I'm cool. You talk behind my back and then you smile in my face."

"Perfect." Her mom yelled over the music as the three danced and Justine alone sung the song.

"You wanna play me close, you tryna take my place." she continued, and from there  putting all her might into each move the dance required, and vocalizing the lyrics at her best.

The only thing she didn't do that her mother requested was smile, but other than that the performance was spectacular.

Since the big performance was tomorrow, Justine had to do a stage checking today rather than practicing at her studio.

When done practicing she grabbed a water and sat somewhere with the twins away from everyone else, as they caught a few breathes.

"Your mom is gonna be the death of me." Illiana said.

"Tuh, you think? Imagine how I feel living with the bitch." Justine said, "All she ever wants is perfection, and she never even takes my input on anything."

"Yeah I was wondering why you didn't add in that twist move approaching the end of the song."

"Now you know why." Justine rolled her eyes.

Once they knew it was almost time to continue with practice they got up and walked back to center stage where everyone was; such as, the stage manager, director, lighting crew, sound crew, and so on.

"And the next song she'd be singing was?" one of the soundboard members asked.

"Back Talk." her mother replied.

"Ok, Let's get to it everyone!" the stage director yelled, and all the girls got in formation.

"I'm the best dressed when I step up in the party. Cruel military cause you messin' with the army. They can never see me cause I'm way too fly, and I murder them, mur-murder them." She sung, nailing each dance move and note.