The Orange Cloth (Eren)

Unsure what to do, you put your hand in the hat and pulled out the first cloth you touched. The cloth was an orange color and you didn't have time to figure out who you were going the closet with, you were brutally shoved into the small closet space. Before the door closed, some one was pushed in and landed on top of you. "Ooww." "Oh shit. I'm going to kick Hanji and Sasha's asses when I get put of here.", you snarled. "Whoa, don't get too pissed. This is just what they love to do. Please don't kill them when you get out of here." "Yeah, no. They're dead meat." You went to get up and open the door but, Eren grabbed your wrist, turned you around, and smashed his lips against yours. His hands snaked around your waist and deepened the kiss. You hesitantly wrapped your arms around his neck and melted into the kiss. He licked your bottom lip and you denied him entrance, just to tease him a little. He got pissed and bit your lip. You gasped and he took his chance to slip his tongue in your mouth. The door opened right at that moment and everyone saw you two in a lip lock. Mikasa took a picture and when you saw the light, you pulled away. "Hey Eren?" "Yeah?", he replied, worried. "Can you guys give me a second alone with Mikasa? Please?" "Uh, yeah, sure. Come on guys, let's go." Everyone nodded and Sasha pushed Mikasa into the closet. You could see the fear in her face. "Hey, Mikasa. How are you?" "Good. Though I think I want to live a little longer." "Well, if you give me the camera and the picture, we'll forget this ever happened. So, hand 'em over." You held out your hand for the items but, she never gave them to you. You looked up and saw that she was gone. You stepped out and saw her running to the door. You ran, did a flip, and landed in front of her. "You shouldn't have run, Mikasa. I apologize ahead of time for what I'm about to do." Then, you punched her in the face, took the camera and picture, smashed the camera into 100 pieces, and handed the picture to Eren. "You can keep this if you want but, you better not share it with anyone, unless you want to end up like Mikasa. Then I won't stop you." All he did was look around, grab your waist, and kiss you right in front of everyone. You heard catcalls and wolf whistles but, you didn't pay attention to them. You kept yourself focused on Eren and his warm lips. When you two left, you knew it was going to be a long night.