2

It was 11 'o' clock and Lah greeted Shiloh at the front of his door.

"Get in here" he said as he moved to the side to allow her to step in.

Shiloh walked to the living room as Lah followed.

"Where its at?" Lah asked.

Shiloh pulled her pink cheap backpack off her back and threw it on the couch.

"In there" She responded with an heavy attitude as she began to exit the living room and leave Lah's nicely kept apartment.

Lah pulled her back from her hand as her thick arms jiggled just a tiny bit.

"Whats up with the attitude? Whats up Witcha?" He askes while still holding on to her hand.

She turned around and rolled her eyes as she snatched her hand back.

She paused and thought in her head "Is this nigga stupid or what? he seriously doesnt know why Im upset?".

Shiloh opened her mouth to begin. "Maybe because you left me out there stranded in mother fucking Queens , mother fucking Queens yo, like I live around the corner or some shit and you know what my fat ass had to do next? I had to run out of a fucking cab cuz' I aint have no money on me to be paying no damn cab driver to drive me all the way to Brooklyn which I aint think he was gonna do"

"Im sorry what was I supposed to do leave my girl Nelly? Didn't I tell you Nelly pregnant and I need to watch her?"

Shiloh stood there in disbelief. She wanted to be the one to carry Lahs child.

"Nah you aint tell me" Shiloh said as her tone became softer.

"Look" Lah said moving inches closer to Shiloh and then grabbing her waist. "Im sorry" he continued clenching on to Shilohs chin and glancing in to her eyes before he started kissing her.

Of course Shiloh gave in.

They moved back deeper into tbe livingroom as their lips continued to touch. Shiloh then pushed him off.

"Move I need to go to the bathroom" Shiloh awkwardly and randomly says.

She got into the bathroom and opened her palm up revealing a condom she was holding in her hand that she had pulled from out of Lahs back pocket while they were kissing. She knew what was about to go down once she came out the bathroom. She grabbed a sharp sewing needle that laid on top of Lahs towel pantry he had in his bathroom and poked a hole through the condom. Again she poked another one and another one.

Shiloh flushed the toilet and ran the water to make it seem like she actually used the bathroom just in case Lah was listening.

She placed the condom in her front pocket as she slowly and seductively walked up to Lah.

She grabbed his face and kissed him some more to distract him to put the condom back in his back pocket.

They were in front of the couch and Lah and Shiloh fell onto the couch.

Shiloh sat on top pulling off her almost too tight black short sleeved shirt revealing her big tummy. She then got up from sitting on Lah and pulled her sweatpants off showing her new Victorias Secret black panties.

"I love this" Lah says referring to her Thick body frame.

She got back on top and before she could fully get comfortbale he moved her next to him on the couch. Spreading her large thighs open. He stuck his face in between them. His tongue licked her spot as she gasped, not expecting for him to actually have his tongue on her vagina. It was a first. She had never received head from Lah although she always gave him.

After his tongue went at it for a while he pulled the secretly destroyed condom out his back pocket.

Shiloh grew excitement as she saw the condom being teared out the packet. Not because she was about to get some dick but, because she knew she was about to get pregnant by Lah.

Lah pulled his jeans off and his shirt off as well and pulled the condom on to his penis. Shiloh had waited.

As his penis entered Shiloh moaned for pleasure and closed her eyes gently and rolled her head back allowing him to do his job.

Moments later he had ejaculated while inside of her and pulled out. The condom was filled with his substance but, shiloh had knew that some of it had entered her.