8

Shiloh was in the middle of doing her clients hair as her phone rang. She took a look at the name and it was Amirah.

"Hold on let me take this please " she says to the client as she walks to the back.

"Hello" Shiloh answers.

"Yeah Shiloh its Amirah" Amirah responds.

"What's up" Shiloh asks looking back at her client to see if she was still patiently waiting.

"My boyfriend wants to meet you today." Amirah says casually.

Shiloh had no clue as to why Amirahs boyfriend would want to meet her.

"okay but may I ask Why?" She responds back to Amirah again looking back at her client.

"He wants to see who's in charge of killing off Lah" she says with a soft giggle . "Look just meet us over at the same location as before in 3 hours" Amirah added leading her to hang up.

Just 3 hours later Shiloh found herself in front of the abandoned house again. She walked looking all directions to see if anyone was watching her.

"Hey" Shiloh nervously says to both Amirah and her boyfriend Juke.

This was the first time she saw Juke. He was more attractive then what she pictured in her head. He was just her type, a nice brown skin man with just enough facial hair . He had waves and a nice bright smile . His lips were a good size nice and plump kissable as well Shiloh thought.

"This my man Juke" Amirah says pointing at him as she obnoxiously chewed her chewing gum.

Juke flashes a grin at Shiloh and licks his lips.

Juke reaches his hand out for Shiloh to shake.

"So it's you?" He says giving Shiloh all types of chills.

"Yeah um.." Shiloh starts.

Amirah then cuts Shiloh off.

"Wait babe I forgot my phone and you know my cousin might be calling me because he in the hospital right now I gotta go get it. Where's the car at again?" She asked as she proceeds to exit.

"About 2 blocks down" He yells as Amirah leaves.

Shiloh felt awkward and shy being around Juke alone. She continued to stare at his beauty and wish she can have him all to herself.

"You look good" Juke says flashing his grin again.

Shiloh begins to blush as she takes the compliment from Juke.

"Can you turn around for me for a minute ?" Juke asks still grinning. "Nah forget it" he continues with chuckles. "Look give me your number and I might call you" he finishes giving Shiloh his phone.

Shiloh didn't know how to react. Was this a test to see her loyalty or was Juke seriously interested in her ?