noir.

"Hello this is Roger Buchanan reporting live from the studio as we have a new story to tell. Just yesterday evening Harry Styles, CEO of Couture Magazine, and his girlfriend Catherine Vanderbilt were caught in a horrible car accident when a car ran them off the road leaving the two in the hospital. Many speculate that this has something to do with the anniversary of the Noir Companies original owners death as their car was also ran off the road right around fashion week. Some speculate this may be true as Harry's girlfriend is the right hand woman to Ms. Noir herself who after this upcoming season is retiring and handing the company down to her granddaughter. Not only that but a new story has leaked early this morning that the true reason behind Ms. Noir's retirement is not because of old age or wanting to give the company to her granddaughter but for undisclosed medical reasons. As of right not this leak is not confirmed but what is confirmed on their whereabouts. As of right now it seems that both Harry Styles and Catherine Vanderbilt have been admitted into the nearby hospital while Ms. Noir is in Paris getting ready for her final fashion week and that is exactly where our story continues."

Character List:

Jourdan Dunn >> Catherine Vanderbilt

Harry Styles >> Himself

Angela Basset >> Ms. Noir

Lily Collins >> Charlotte Bass

Liam Payne >> Himself

Louis Tomlinson >> Himself

Niall Horan >> Himself

Zayn Malik >> Himself

Iman Malik >> Rihanna

---

noir: act II of my baby wears ysl

NEWS: the prologue will come out soon but the first chapter wont be until sometime after since i am going on vacation and wanted to make you guys sweat a little before act II begins. see you soon xx