act I - epilogue.

This may be the finale for act I but trust me there's a big storm coming ;)

Thank you bringmethehorizonn_ for helping me out and cheering me on during this book is so appreciated!

---

Three Weeks Later.

I put on my shoes for the third time tonight. What I thought would match originally looked horribly with my dress, then the second option made my legs look weird but finally I found one that matches and doesn't make me look weird. I am just so nervous. Yes, I have met Gemma before and Harry talks a lot about me to his mother and vice versa but I am just anxious to finally get to meet her. My phone rings so I answer it knowing it is Harry.

"Hello?"

"Hey love, I'm just pulling into your apartment now."

"Ok I'll meet you downstairs." I hang up the phone and grab my clutch before giving a quick goodbye to Bailey who is practically in a deep sleep and leave. Opening the buildings door I see Harry leaning on the side of the car giving me his million dollar smile.

"Well don't you look beautiful."

"I can say the same to you." I take his outstretched hand get into the car which he so graciously opened the door to for me. As I am buckling up, Harry closes the door behind me and climbs into the driver's seat. He buckles in as well and then we are off.

"So how is my amazing girlfriend handling fashion week next week?" I laugh at him.

"It's going alright I guess, I leave tomorrow night or the day after but I rather you be there with me. It gets pretty boring when you work in the back. Are you sure you cannot go?"

"I'll try ok love?" He kisses my knuckles. "I just have one meeting but I'm pretty sure that once that is finished I could go and make it in time for the first show." For a few minutes more we continue to talk about fashion week as well as what to expect at tonight's diner. Apparently not only is Gemma and Harry's mother, who I've learned to know is named Anne, going to be there but also Gemma's fiancé who Harry has only met once so I guess he has to knock him down a few steps and give him that usual protective brother speech.

"And we are here."

He pulls into a nice sized house, it's very large but at the same time already has a home feel to it and I haven't entered yet. Harry opens up the door for me and grabs my hand leading me to the front door. Harry looks over at another car in the driveway and one parked in the front of the house and his eyebrows furrow but he doesn't say anything as he reaches over to the doorbell to ring it before we wait for someone to answer the door. From the other side we hear someone unlock the door. Gemma is the one behind it but compared to the last time I saw her she looks more stressed out by something.

"Oh thank god your here, there's drama." She said frazzled. "Oh hi Catherine, you look pretty today."

"As do you."

"Gems, what do you mean by drama?" Harry asked.

"Just come with me." We all walk inside and in the living room we see exactly what Gemma was talking about. In the living room was what seemed to be her fiancé sitting by the window trying not to be in any conflict that is happening in the center of the room. In the center of the room is who I believe to be Anne, who is a very beautiful woman, and a man I thought wouldn't be here. Harry's father, and behind him was another woman.