Reap What You Sowed

There was a sudden blast of energy that hit the wall causing it to demolish. Celestia's head suddenly arose in alert. There was a booming, cackle that crawled and frightened Celestia to her inner core.

"Luna..."

"NICE TO SEE YOU REMEMBER MY NAME AFTER SO LONG, SISTER."

Celestia turned around and got into a fighting mode immediately as she saw her sister, Luna, in the dark, maleficent form with was now Nightmare Moon. 

"How did-"

Celestia shouted but silenced herself as she already knew the answer. The Elements of Harmony. They had found six new hosts and had left her and the spell she had cast had grown weak to the point of breaking. She had prepared for this moment and she could only hope that the preparations were enough.

"What? You felt a benevolent creature, such as I, would not be able to free myself from the prison you castrated me in!??!" Nightmare Moon roared out in fury and pure bloodlust. "I have become more stronger on the Moon dear sister, those chains you had on my hooves could not last forever."

"But enough for me to be prepared." Celestia stated. 

"Oh, really?" said Nightmare Moon in a taunting manner. "Then I advise you to go show me. Put on a good show for me in your last day in your precious Kingdom."

Celestia narrowed her eyes at the Dark Mare that was once her sister and began. 

She flew into the air and shot a paralysis spell at her soon-to-be attacker, but at once Nightmare Moon reacted and dashed underneath her sister, before striking her horn into her hoof and slamming Celestia right back onto the floor. 

Celestia groaned in agony as she flung herself to her hooves, despite how her front hoof screamed at her in pain and prepared for another attack. Nightmare Moon on the other hand smirked and angled herself to be able to fly into the air at whatever cost. 

Celestia powered her horn and shot out spirals of light to the roof of the mighty castle to the floor. Nightmare Moon sped around each one as agile as she could but got slightly singed in a her fur and her armor. She growled at the sight of them and cast a mighty incinerating spell at the Princess of Equestria.

Celestia brought up a shield of pure Ultra Violet rays in a millisecond, making the spell refract and strike the Night Goddess in her neck. It did not leave any mark of combustion but it left a stinging sensation, causing her to fall to the ground and palpitate. 

"It is over, Nightmare Moon. You have been bested. Return to your cell at once and leave my kingdom be." Celestia spoke powerfully, walking slowly towards the now tired alicorn on the floor. She levitated Nightmare Moon to her face. "Is that clear?"

Nightmare Moon stared into those purple eyes of her sister. The words echoed around her head and shook all of her entire body into a dome of rage and insanity. Nightmare Moon gave off an eerie chuckle before it quickly escalated into a fit of hysterical mania and murderous laughter emerged out of her mouth. Princess Celestia almost jumped back from the whiplash inducing change and shook in fear.