Hello New York, Goodbye Seattle

I'm so not happy about our move to New York. My parents thought it would be a great opportunity for Dad to get a new job there and Mom to start her business. I thought this was a awful idea, I'm going to leave my friends, school, and some relatives behind. I can still remember how sad the day I told my two best friends, Arianna & Jenna, that I was leaving the state. They were both in tears. Thanks Mom & Dad for completely ruining my friends' emotions.
       We have already reached New York and we decided to live a house in Brooklyn with my cousin Ezra. I don't even know who is Ezra. He never comes to family reunions or any birthday parties of my other cousins. Ezra is the son of my Aunt Denise & Uncle Carl. And I have never even contacted this guy neither did my parents.
      "Willow! Where are the shoeboxes?" Mom yells from my future room.
       "They're in the trunk but Dad is trying to get the closet out of the U-Haul!" I shout back loud enough so she can hear me. Mom is such in a frenzy to get this house together and the way she wanted it to be. I don't understand why she can't calm down. Dad walks in with three heavy boxes on his arms with my little brother Caleb following his every move.
"Hey Willow, where is cousin Ezra?" Caleb asks tugging on my shirt.
"He's out with his friends, he won't be back until six," I responded with a smile.
I'm kinda excited to meet Ezra. It's just because I never seen him in family photos or Aunt Denise's photo gallery in her phone. The happy and buzzy feeling in your stomach is what I feel right now. Caleb runs around the living room with his toy airplane and Optimus Prime pretending to be King Kong. Mom comes up right behind me and puts her arm around my shoulder.
"Willow baby, this is going to a great place for you," Mom says enthusiastically.
"Yeah I hope so Mom," I responded with doubt in my voice.