Ezra

The grandfather clock strikes six o'clock. Right on time, a silver Mercedes-Benz pulls up on the small driveway. A man who looks as if he was in his early twenties or so looks grumpy. He looks at the moving truck and pulls out a packet of cigarettes and lights one up. Dad walks outside carrying Caleb in his arms and waves.

"Ezra! Is that you I'm looking at?" Dad yells with the largest smile on his face I ever seen.

"Yep! Hello Uncle Dennis! Hi Caleb! Haven't seen you for a long time!" the boy said while his grumpy face slowly weathered away. Ezra stops and pulls out a beautiful lady from the passenger seat of his car. She has flowing platinum blonde hair with pink highlights. The lady wore a casual teal dress with the highest pair of pumps I've ever seen in my life except at Macy's.

"Uncle Dennis, Caleb. This is my girlfriend Jasmine Marco. She's from Connecticut," Ezra said proudly.

"Hello," Jasmine said briefly. Jasmine is like the most prettiest girl I ever seen on the planet, she is gorgeous like Grace Kelly. I slowly walk out of the house and see Ezra smile at me.

"Oh this is my daughter Willow," Dad introduces to them.

"Hi nice to meet you," I said with a cheery tone. Jasmine gives me a hug and I can still hear her chew that piece of gum so loudly. Ezra just gives me a wave. We walked into Ezra's living room. Jasmine kept blabbering to me about how New York is totally an awesome place for me. Mom & Dad asked Ezra with curiosity about his current life. I've learned that Ezra is mixologist for Amy's Bar and he graduated from New York University with honors. Jasmine told me she is a shoe seller at a department store and she went to New York's performance art schools instead of college.
   "Willow, let's talk about you now since you heard about me & Jasmine," Ezra piped up. I'm so not ready to say about myself. Let's just say my life is boring.