Chapter 3 - You are weak

Here's the third chapter! Enjoy! Tell me, is it different, original, boring? 

A couple of edits on this chapter as of May 19, 2021.

***

Sasuke headed home, after the Genin exam, he wanted to arrive before his family who came to watch him be evaluated during his test. He entered the home and went directly to his room. As he walked, he remembered to put down a package on the table in the entrance. Soon, his mother will arrive and be working on preparing the food for tonight. After all his sweat he needed to change himself. Next, he went downstairs as his mother, Mikoto-San enter the house and went straight for the kitchen. He waited a bit in respect for his mother to be in the process of  cutting the vegetables or mixing something. 

"Sasuke-Chan, did you change your mind? Have you consider becoming the chief of this promotion? Is that the reason that you want to cook?"

"You will see tonight. I am only here to help into the preparation. We are the host tonight," Sasuke confirme to his mother. "We are to receive every Genins of this promotion and their family. This year it's different... I need to see Father."

The Uchiha family were chosen to  host the Genins who passed the exams and their family. The tradition was that the new chief of the new batch of Genins would cook and invite every Genin to his house. 

"Ok, Sasuke-Chan."

While his mom was continuing to do the preparation, he remembered to take the package at the entrance of the house. He unwrapped the clock and placed it on the wall of the living room. Then, he was about to see his Father's office; he saw a Naruto clone. He was supposed to help without people in this house knowing it was a Shadow Clone.

"Good! Set up the table."

Naruto's clone nodded to signify he received and understand the order before walking out. The youngest Uchiha chuckled; it was fun to order Naruto around even if it wasn't the real Naruto. There was still a part of him in each clone. He recalled how Sakura, Ino, and Hinata had taught all manners to have a Head Clan's an essential manner as Naruto had no education because he was an orphan. They showed him simple things such as settling a sophisticated or standard table, washing his clothes, etc.

He and Neji were dying laughing as they watched him trying to grasp the meaning of this style of living and the routine that came with it.

He stood in front of Father's office door and knocked twice before waiting for a reply. He grunted as he would need to act as a talkative host, so why did he agree to host again?

"Come on in!"

He opened the door, inside were not only his Father but also my family. Sasuke stepped in and stood straight, looking at his Father.

"What do you want, Sasuke?"

"People are coming tonight. I cannot tell you if I'm the chief of the new batch, you will found out with everyone. I need to know if you are coming to eat and if Jiro-San, Shisui-San, Obito-San, Itachi-Chan, and Mikoto-San are also going?"

"We will be there," Fugaku answered back.

It was a short answer, and it's all he needed to know. He bid his goodbyes to the family and went to make sure everything was ready for the guests. In the dining room, many chairs and tables were placed together to ensure everyone had a seat. In front of each place, a small card with the person's name. Chakra designed a little attention, each card with the name. You could feel the chakra emitting from them. Each design was unique and perfect.

He sighed tiredly but treading to the kitchen where his mother cooked.

"How is it coming, mother?"

"Great, when are the guests suppose to come?"