Chapter 2~ School mate=JEALOUSY

It is a Monday morning and I am walking to school today. I mean I always walk but today is just a different day. So I went to school and I was in the hallways by my locker. Somebody came up to me and said " oh your going to die tonight. So I said" what's your problem are you having a bad day because your adittude is stinking up the place." So she said "oh you think your popular well your not" so I said "I have the highest level of fashion and all of everything. But I am sorry you are not on my level so I can't hear you." So she walked away and somebody who is her friend said " she is just jealous of me" ask I am looking like why didn't she tell me this before.

  After that we are in the same class so we see each other again. So her face is looking like this(🤐) as if she is afraid. I paid no attention to her until she through a paper all at me. I raised out of my seat and said "your just doing this because your jelly." She claims she's not but I know because of the way she is acting. Oh and I knew it was her because she's the only person in the back of the room because she gets in a lot of trouble.

  Now it is time to leave and Kameron my sister finally caught up with me and this is my twin sister by the way. Also Erica caught up with me and she is my cousin. When we got home we did our home work and caught up with my brother Anthony and my cousin Adrain which was really cool because we played ball in the park. Basketball soothes me. Which is kind of weird because I barely play ball.

  I told my parents the story about the jealous girl in my school. And they said well it is good that you spoke with words instead of fist.

I forgot to mention that my sister had a party that day with me for good grades so congratulation to her as well