Nightmares

Kit's POV

"Hey!" I yelled as she grabbed my shirt, gasping for air. I pushed her hair out of her face to see terror all over it.

"Hey hey shhh. What's going on?" I asked.

"Witch. There was a witch." She cried. I didn't say she was crazy, I didn't say anything. We were abducted my aliens for god sakes. I just held her. Her breathing steadied and I picked her up off the bathroom floor. I carried her to the bed and laid her shaking body down. I turned the kitchen burners off and walked back into the room. She was already sleeping, snuggling with the blankets that were covering her shivering body. I took my work clothes off and climbed in. I wrapped my arm tightly around her, pulling her close. And drifted off to sleep.

"Kit!!!!" She screamed. It was too late, she was shaking on the ground. Hitting her head repeatedly against the floor, I pulled her into my lap, like I usually do. She wouldn't stop.

"OPAL!!!!" I yelled. She started bleeding from everywhere on her face.

"OPAL WAKE UP PLEASE!!!" I screamed.

"Kit." She said.

"Kit!"

"KIT!"

I sprung up out of bed and Opal grabbed me by the shoulders.

"It's ok Kit, I'm right here." She said.

"It's the same one, it's the same damn one!" I yelled on frustration.

"I'm right here, I'm always going to be here." She said. She hugged me tight. I nodded into her shoulder. She pulled back slightly and I kissed her. We moved our lips together, turning and breathing. She pulled my tank top off and I pulled her night gown off. She got on my lap and I broke away from her lips to kiss her neck. She moaned and we were off.

Opal's POV

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I smacked the alarm and groaned as I turned over to see Kit's grin.

"You did this to me." I giggled.

"Poor baby's sore." He cooed.

"Call in for me?" I asked.

"Sure thing." He kissed my forehead and got his work clothes on. He walked over and kissed me again.

"Bye." I squeaked.

"Bye baby." He said.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said. "I'll pick you up somethin'" he said. I nodded and he was gone. Last night was amazing, we've done it like 14 times in the last 2 months. I laughed at our little things we did. I got up, as painful as it was and made myself some eggs. I sat down and ate them in a fury, seeing as how we didn't have dinner last night because of what happened. I sat in the living room and read some magazines. I felt a horrible pain in my stomach and ran to the bathroom, flinging the magazine on to the floor. I threw up the eggs I had eaten but 5 seconds ago. I knew this experience all too well.

There was only one word I could think of:

Shit.