Saved by a demon

I laid there in the floor as my boyfriend got done beating me up. The only reason I'm still here is because of the two little angels that I love. They aren't my kids but I'm as good as it gets.

There was one boy and one girl. The girl name is Ally. She's pretty, only 4. Blond hair and hazel eyes. The boy name is Jay. He grown up very handsome, he's 8. Brown hair and green eyes. I adore them.
I tried leaving once...

*Flash back*

I was packed and leaving out the door when Bryan came to me and picked me up and threw me against the wall in our bedroom.

"What the fuck you doing?" he yelled at me.

"I was going to my mother's."

"And leaving me here alone. Baby I Iove you. But I swear to god you leave me I will find you and I will punish you."

"I promise I will never leave you."

"Ok baby. I trust you."

He helped me up and brushed back my hair which was a mess. He kissed me on my lips. I knew better than to back away when he is kissing me.

"I'm going to go cook dinner." I told him.

"Ok hottie."

Flash back ends.

This was the worse beating yet. He got mad cause I got Ally and Jay some clothes for the summer. I spend 136 dollars. They don't have barley any clothes. He saw the new clothes. He threw me by the hair into the kitchen wall and jumped on top of me and slapped me and started punching me in the face. He got up and kicked me in the stomach. I coughed up blood. He walked off.

I'm doing this for the kids. The kids. Everyhing started going black and looked to my right and saw Ray looking at me with a cloth in his hand. I passed out.