Chapter 2

Jackson p.o.v.

"DAMN IT!!"

I walked down to the great room and saw Lydia. Our slave. She saw me walk in and looked down in fear. My room was a totally mess from drinking from a human. I asked someone to clean it up before I got back. There was something written on the wall in blood. "Fuck you! All you do is sleep and kill innocent people."

Most of it is true but NO ONE says that to the Dark Prince of The Night. I walked over to Lydia and she shoot up with her head down for showing respect.

"Where is Maria?" I asked with a fearful look on my face.

"I'm not for sure Dark Prince, I think she went to the servants bathroom."

"Thank you Lydia. You are of good services."

I walked towards the direction of the servants bathroom. I got to the red door with letter "SB" on it. I pounded on the door.

"MARIA GET OUT HERE NOW!"

She walked out very slowly out of the bathroom. Her blond hair was covering her face.

"Why the hell did you write that on my wall?"

"I'm sorry Dark Prince, I lost my temper and I will go though my punishment."

"Good, cause I have a lot planned." A smiled creped up on my face. I grabbed Maria by her foot and she fell. I dragged her to the hallway and down a couple flights of stairs till I got to the basement, where the torture room at. I walked to my torture room and threw her into the cage. She was already bleeding from her forehead. I chained her to wall of the cage and walked out and locked the door. I walked to the entrance door and opened it and looked back at her lying helplessly in the cage.

"Sleep well Maria." I then exited the room.