Almost Laid

Chapter 5
(the next day)
Finns pov :
I walked into the coffee shop to see Rachel waiting for me. I looked at her and she smiled and waved when she saw me .

"Hi." I said sitting down.

"Hi. " She said.

"So I'm here what now?" I asked her.

"Tell me about yourself." She told me.

"What do you want to know?" I asked her.

"Whats it like being a single dad? I imagine its rough considering you're stubborning . " She told me.

"Well it's hard but I get through it thanks to my step dad and friends." I told her.

"Ya know I never thought you be the father type . " She told me.

"And whys that?" I asked her.

"Well when I first met you I thought you were just some arrogant jerk who needed to get laid." She told me.

"Funny I thought you were just some stuck up snob going after my kid, who needed to get laid." I said smirking .

She rolled her eyes,

"Thats not true Gracie's my one of my best students for one and number two , I do get laid. " She said.

I didn't believe her,

"Really cause you look tense." I told her.

"Well whens the last time you got laid?" She asked me.

I looked down and said ,

"After my wife died." I told her.

Her smile faded away,

"Its been 3 years since I've been laid." She confessed.

"Really? " I asked her.

"I was engaged to my ex fiancé at the time and he ended up leaving me for some floozie." She told me.

"That sucks." I told her.

"Yeah it does." She said.

"So now what?" I asked her.

She looked at me and smirked,

"Why don't you and I just have sex." She suggested.

"What?" I asked her suprised.

"Its been long enough and who's to say a random fling won't be good for us?" She asked me.

I chuckled and then smirked .

( 35 minutes later )
We busted through the door and went up stairs kissing eachother. I took off her top and we went into my room .

"I'm a little rusty. " I told her.

"No worries." She said.

I picked her up and we went against the bathroom wall when the front door opened.

"Daddy I'm home!" Gracie yelled.

"Crap, Gracies home get in the shower!" I whispered to Rachel and we went into the bathroom and went into the shower and I turned it on.

The bathroom door opened.

I didn't know what was going on so we kept queit until we heard a toilet flush and the water became boiling hot and we shrieked because it burned.

"Daddy?" Gracie said.

"Yeah baby?" I asked hoping she wouldn't open the shower curtain.

"Are you in there?" She asked me.

"Yup." I said.

Suddenly she opened the curtain and saw Rachel and I.

(10 minutes later)
We sat on the couch Rachel was in a robe and I had a towl on trying to figure out what to say to my daughter.

"So Gracie, do you have any questions you would like to ask us?" I asked Gracie.

She looked at me and then at Rachel.

"What are your intentions with my father?" She asked Rachel.

Rachel looked at her ,

"I'm sorry what?" She asked Gracie.

"What are your intentions with my daddy. My daddy says a man and a woman should always love eachother before they show eachother their private parts. So do you intend on marry my daddy?" She asked Rachel.

Rachel looked at me and then back at Gracie.

"Well no actually I do not but I think your dad is a very generous man and you should definitely listen to him." Rachel told Gracie.

"Okay." Gracie said and left.

Rachel and I sat there in an awkward silence and then we just laughed.

"I should probably go." She told me.

"Right um why don't I give you a shirt or something. " I said.

"Okay." She told me.

"So that was interesting." I said handing her a shirt.

"I guess our timing was off." She said.

"How about this, next Saturday there having this festival in Detroit I was going to take Grace and make a day out of it do you maybe want to go?" I asked her.

She smiled,

"Like a date?" She asked me.

"Yeah like a date." I said smirking.

"Okay." She said. "Just call me." She said and left.

I watched as she left and then turned around to see Gracie smirking at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"Do you like Ms.Berry?" She asked me.

"Yeah I think so kiddo." I said and walked away.

...

Hey guys sorry I know its been a while since I posted I promise it'll happen more now.
Xoxoxo,
Natalie