On A Break

Chapter 13
( 1 month later )
Finns pov :
I was out shopping with Rachel for Gracie's birthday present when we bumped into Rachels ex Jessie.

"Hi Rachel." He said.

"Jessie." She said coldly.

"You know I really enjoyed our little time together a couple months ago. " He said.

"What time together? " I asked her.

"I should probably go. " He said smirking and left.

I looked at Rachel and she looked stunned .

"Rachel whats going on? " I asked her again.

"Finn , I um , I need to talk to you but not here at home." I said and she walked to the car and I followed.

(5 minutes later )
"What do you mean he kissed you?" I asked her outraged.

"Finn it didn't mean anything you know I love you. " She said coming into the kitchen.

"Well apparently it did if he kissed you and you didn't bother to tell me." He told me.

"Hey you know how I feel about you." She said.

"Do I? Do I really know , because I just feel like I don't anymore ." I told her.

She looked at me and then looked at me and said ,

"Do you really think I would've stuck around this long if I didn't care about you, if I didn't care about Gracie. Finn I love you and I love Gracie." She said but I looked away.

"Maybe we should take a break." I suggested.

She looked at me and said,

"Don't do this Finn." She said

"I just need time to think Rach." I said to her.

She walked over and said ,

"Fine take all the time you need , but I won't wait forever. " She said and left.