KIDNAPPED....BY....VAMPIRE'S!!!! ( ON HOLD)

My name is Melody River Smith and I'm 18 years old. My dad left my mom and I when I was 5 years old, and my mom died in a car accident 2 years ago. "The police don't know," I thought to my self as I walked down the street. I walked past an ally, it's dark out, I can't even see my hand in front of my face. I hear a scream; it sounds like a girl. I walk in the ally and hide behind a shed.

"Please, don't hurt me! Let me go I won't tell." she said, her voice sounds familiar. Its Zoë, my best friend.

"No can do sweetheart." a thick Irish ascent says.

"Please!" Zoe said and when 5 bodies start do something to her. After about 2 minutes they stop and she falls to the ground lifeless. I gasped.

"Did you hear that?" one of them asks with a British accent. I put my hand over my mouth while they walk in my direction, they pass me and I stand there for a second. Then, next thing you know, I was running down the ally full speed. I look back and see 3 of the 5 guys, I look forward and run into something. I look up and see a body in front of me, I turn to my left and there was a guy, I turn to my right and see a guy, I turn around and see 2 guys.

"Shit." I whispered, but they heard me and smirked. Then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will update soon!!! Its a short chapter I know.

-M