Chapter 10:'You need to choose'

Hey whats up you guys. So the first part of this chapter is in 3rd person. So yeah. I really hope you guys like this.

Matt, James, Jake, Alac, Emily, Aria Zyan, Louis, Naill, Liam, and Harry were walking down the street when they saw two figures walking to them. They all stopped. When the two people got closer they saw it was Brandon and Zack.

"Well, look who it is the people who kidnapped me." Brandon said.

"You guys are the ones who kidnapped Melody." Zyan said.

"Didn't she come back to you?" Zack asked.

"What are you talking about?" Alac asked.

"She ran away. We came out to look for her but we can't find her. We thought she would've come back to Louis or to Matt. We already checked around Matt's house so we were going to Zyan's house." Zack said. Emily stopped.

"Guys I know where she is. And who's with her." Emily said.

"Who is it Em?" Matt said.

"Rhydian Longhorn." Emily said.

"The Wolfblood?" Louis asked.

"Yeah. When is her birthday?"

"August 25th." Brandon said.

"It's August 15th now. She doesn't have that long Matt."

"That long 'til what?" Zack asked.

"Until her first turn." Aria said.

*MELODY'S POV*

I sat there talking to Rhydian for a while.

"What am I going to do for my first turn?"

"I can help you. And the fact that there's a full moon on your birthday doesn't help. So by 5pm we need to be in the woods." He said.

"They aren't going to let me out if they find me."

"Then you'll come live with me. I can help you. You know that. You need me right now. Not some vampire who says he's in love with you."

"I don't know. What about Matt and his people?"

"They can come and visit. But you need to choose."

"Rhydian, do you know what you're asking of me? You are asking me to choose you over someone I've known my whole life. I'm going to need some time."

"Ok. But you can't go back there. I won't let you."

"That's fine. Why don't we go for a walk."

"You just ran away from your ex's house and you want to go for a walk?"

"Yeah, I want to show you something." I said getting up. "Come on." Rhydian got up and followed me out. We were walking for about 30 minutes when we got to where I wanted to take him.

"A park? You wanted to take me to the park?" He said.

"No. just follow me." I tell him. I keep walking. I stopped when we got to a small pond.

*RHYDIAN'S POV*

I was following Melody when she stopped. In front of us was a small pond. It had two fish in it.

"This is beautiful. Melody when did you find this?"

"When I was little, I found it the day my dad left me and mom. Every time I got sad or I needed to be alone I came here. I've never shown this to anyone." She said sitting down.

"Why are there only two fish?" I asked.

"To represent my mom and me. Well, it did until she died." She said. I looked at her and saw a single tear fall down her face. I took my thumb and whipped the tear away. She looked me in eyes. Her eyes went back and forth from my eyes to my lips, my eyes did the same. She leaned in and so did I. The next thing I know we were laying down in a hot make out. Our lips moved in sync with each others. It felt so right kissing her. We pulled apart and I placed my forehead on hers.

"Wow." I said. It was all I could say. I could hear someone coming and I knew she could to, but we didn't want to pull away. Someone cleared their throat and I looked up to see vampires, vampire hunters, and humans.

"Babe, we got company." I say. Mel turned around to see who it was. When her eyes landed on all of them she jumped back and put her face in my chest. I put my hand on her back and rubbed it up and down. "Shh, it's okay. They won't hurt you. I won't let them."

"Rhydian." I heard someone say. I looked up at them.

"We can take her now. We won't hurt her." A vampire said.

"No. She doesn't need you right now. She needs me."

"Rhydian." Mel said.

"Yes baby girl."

"I want to go live with you."