Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Hey,my name is Makayla. I am 15. I live with my mom and my little sister,khloe. My mom sell jewelry. It looks like we're rich but, were not. I have 3 best friends /sistas. Jerkeria,Kaci,and Aliyah. Jerkeria is crazy,funny,nice,cute,smart, and getto wen she need too. Kaci is funny,nice,sweet,smart,really crazy,and goofy. Aliyah is crazy,smart,sweet,nice,and cute. My cousin Jessica but,we call her jay is like a big sister to us. She is 25 and married. Jay can sing too. We and all dance. A lot of people say I can sing and dance really good. I skate really fast *not bragging*. I do model mostly in Jay's hair shows. I love music like Tamar Braxton,Beyoncé,Ciara,MB, Kendrick Lamar, 2 chainz, Drizzy, Biggy smalls, 2Pac, and more. I do rap a little too but, that's a secret.

-Kayla POV-

I woke up to my alarm playing love and war. I got up and did my hygiene. I put on my red crop top that said "KISS",red skinny jeans,and my black,red,gray, and white j's. I went to khloe's room and got her ready for kindergarten. I took khloe down stairs and made her some pancake bites, me cereal. My fone started ringing but,it stopped. I turn around and see little khloe talking on the fone. I laughed and took the fone.

-fone Convo-

Me: Hello

???: Hey. When did khloe start answering the fone?

Me: Hey Jay. And just now.

Jay: O *laughing* I got good news for u and the girls.

Me: WAT WAT?!?!

Jay: I got 5 tickets to a Tamar Braxton concert!

Me: *screaming*

Khloe: *in the background* pwease be qwite.

Me: *laughing*

Jay: *laughing* Ikr, u about to make me def.

Me: Jay how did u get tickets?!! I thought they where sold out!!!!

Jay: Steven *her husband* friend's wife had to go to Mexico so she gave me her tickets.

Me: OMG!

Jay: GTG Beyoncé *her dog* is barking. The concert is tomorrow.

Me: Ok peace!

-End of Convo-

Me: Ok khloe u ready for school? * grabbing my bag, khloe', and my keys.

Khloe: yes. * putting on her shoes*

Me: Ok come on,don't wanna be late.

I dropped khloe off at school and started walking to my school. I walked to the front of the school and see my girls.

Me:Hey boos.

K,l,k: Heyyy!

Me: I got good news!

Lia: WHAT?!? WHAT?!? WHAT?!?

Me; Jay got us tickets to a Tamar Braxton concert.