Chapter 21

Kayla POV

These boys r a mess! I went to the kitchen and got my protein smoothie.
Wat? that shit is good.

Me: so wat y'all wanna do?

Keria: where is ours?

Me: in the kitchen.

Lia: y you ain't get ours?

Me:y'all ain't ask.

Kaci:wow!

Me: I'm bored.

Keria: let's have a dance off!!

Me: YESS MY NIGGA!!

MB:YES!

GIRLS/Kayla: Leggo!!!!

MB: ladies first!

I put my red nose,panoramic,and gas pedal remix I made on. We got in line. Put our hands on each other's back. wen red nose came on we started.

Song 1:all this money on me. like I'm taking from a tree. all she trying to no is get naked. and she goin shake it like a red nose lik-like like a red nose And she gonin shake it like a red nose like a like a like a red nose........

Song 2: damn! how u do that? trying to persew that. put I down on a nigga do damage. booty moving left to right its panoramic. uh panoramic. panoramic. booty moving left to right panoramic........

Song3: ho-ho- holy shit! slow down. grab the wall. now wiggle like tryn to make ur ass fall off.and I think I wanna smash them all. now speed up. gas pedal. Gas pedal. Gas pedal. now speed up gas pedal........

Wen we were done we turnt around to c the boy's mouth's open.

Me:NEXT!

-PROD POV-

Wow! didn't know they could dance like that. I went to the speakers and put on love more by Chris brown. We started dancing and then we started moving like Bernie. Wen we were done we turnt around and saw the girls laughing.

Keria: lol! ok! we know who won!

Girls/keria:WE DID!!

BOYS: NU-UH

girls:UH-HU!!

KAYLA: give us ur fones cuz we know y'all recorded us.

We each gave the girls our fone. they started watching.

Keria: WE DID GOOD!

Girls/keria:Ikr!!!

Lia: WE WON!! YES!!

BOYS: fine!! but we do give u props!!

Girls:thanks!!

-KAYLA POV-

I looked at my fone and saw wat time it was. it was 9:00!!

Me: O SHIT!! ITS ON!!! *running to the living room and turning the tv on*

Lia:wtf!

They started running in the living room. I had a water bottle and my special salad. I turned the Chanel to Bride of Frankenstein. wat? that's my movie!!

Roc: wat happen?!?!!

Me: I almost missed my movie!!

Lia: wat u watching?

Me: the bride if Frankenstein.

Lia: wow! u watching these old black and white movies!

Me: so! It's October!!

(Pretend it's October)

Keria: u scared us!!

Me: awwww! I scared yall!!!! even the boys!! O SHIT!!!! *running up the stairs*

Roc: she have to stop saying that!

Kaci: AWWW!!! rocky cares for kayla! soo sweet!!

I ran back down stairs with my big teddy bear the girls got me for my birthday.

Lia: aww! she still got it!!!!😢😊

Me:*in baby voice* this is my bwest fwen. his name is teddy!!

Keria: lol! I remember she said that wen we gave it to her!!

Ray: wen did y'all give it to her?

Keria: wen she was 12!

Me: we all got one. I got pink with blue clothes and a SnapBack and a chain. keria got black with red clothes.lia got purple with Dumo clothes and hat. Kaci got green with peace signs.

Boys: wow!

Prince: I got It from build a bear?

Kaci: Do u c how big this bear is?! we got it from this store in the mall. it's like build a bear.

Me: ok ok shhh it's on!! *sitting on the couch and crossing my legs*

Kaci: I'm going to the game room. y'all wanna cum?

Girls/ kaci&kayla: ok!

Boys: ok

Roc: ima stay with Kayla.

Keria: ok! use protection!!

Me: wow keria!!