Chapter 29

SHORT NIQQA BUT MY DICK TALL!!! LMAO!!!! I think I should change the name of the book. Comment and tell me should I change it. And if u say yes give me a tittle!
--------------------------------------------

Kaci pov

Well the boys left an hour Kayla went to sleep. I think we should go check on her.

Me: we should go check on her

Keria: leggo! I got my bobby pin!

We walked up stairs and keria unlocked the door. we walked and saw 5 buckets of ice cream and her head on the bears tummy.

Keria: my poor baby!

Lia:aww!

Me: she looks like a baby!

We walked down stairs and watched tv.

Prod Pov

Well we are at the conjunction house and we just chillin like villins! i like keria! she crazi as fuck! me likey!! her and Kayla are just alike! well I'm In the kitchen eatn Kayla's chicken. wat?! this shit is good!

Roc pov

I feel so bad for Makayla. I think I like Kayla! I'm in my room tryin to go to sleep. but I can't. I keep thinking of Makayla and her killing,selling,stilling,and all that shit!

Prince pov

Well I'm in my room listening to nirvana. smells like teen spirit came on and I started thinking bout kaci! I think I like kaci. it's like every since we met the girl I can't get her out my head!

Ray pov

Well I'm in my room eating Kayla's tacos. they r really good. I think I like lia. She a little quiet but wen y get around u she is loud!! I think she is still getting use to us. O well.

Lia pov

Well me and the girls are bout To go sleep. we took showers and started watching a movie. it's quiet. Kayla need to wake up! well we have to work tomorrow. Me and the girls werk at wet seal. Kayla has 3 jobs, wet seal, gang,and hooters. Me,keria,and kaci have two, tha gang and wet seal. Well night night!

••••••••••••••••next day•••••••••••••••••

Kayla pov

Well me and the girls have work today. I woke up did my hygiene and got ready. I was listening to shabba. Wen I was done I walked down stairs to c my boos.

Me:SHORT NIGGA BUT MY DICK TALL!!!!!

Keria: Kayla yo ass is no where near short. u are 5'9 and ur 15.

Me: u mad bro?

Girls/keria: *laughing*

We in the car bumping bang bang bang by MB. I rapped rocs part but I whispered. wen we got there we was greeted by our co-workes. kaci and I are helpers and Lia and keria is cashiers. Keria is running for manager. She is wining right now.

••••••••••••••••••5:OO••••••••••••••••••

FINALY work is over. We have to go to the warehouse today. It's payday! I put on a black hoodie and sum sweats. I put my gun on my hip and walked downstairs with the girls. Wen we got there I was greeted by our security Jim and Steve.

S&J: wassup miss diamond.

Me: hello boys. how has these bitches been?

Jim: good. but 2. we called u and u didn't answer so I just put them In The room.

Me: thanks boys. todays payday so be good!

Me and the girls walked in the warehouse and was greeted by our workers. Keria went to get the strippers money, Lia got the sellers money, and kaci got the body sellers or as I like to call them hoes money. I went to my office and checked my safe. then I walked to my makers room. their my favorite next to the strippers.

Me: hello babys!!! Im home!!

Them: hey diamond!!!!

Me: wat did u make today jake?

Jake is one of my best makers.

Jake: I made weed gum!

Me: yay! I love gum and weed!!! gimmy!!!

Jake: *hands me a piece off gum* here. We r still trying to make it get u hight.

Me: it's so dvmn good!!! I love it. Give me a pack. I'll pick it up wen I leave.

Jake: ok diamond! bye!!

Me: peace.

I walked out the room piping my weed gum. I walked to the room where they put my hoes.

Me:hello ladis!

Hoes: hey miss diamond!