Terezi x Karkat x Nepeta Part 1

Hey this is my first time ok? Please don't hate🙏🏻😞

Your Terezi Pyrope. You just finished a marvelous drawing of scalebeasts being hanged with a side of you and your lovely matesprit, Karkat Vantas. Your husktop goes off, huh, seems like someone is pestering you. Who could it be? Oh, speak of the devil, it's Karkat.
'CG: HI TEREZI
GC: H1 K4RKL3S >:]
CG: UMM... TEREZI?
GC: Y3S? <3
CG: I THINK WE SHOULD NOT FEEL RED FOR EACH OTHER ANYMORE...'
"Omg my gog", you said revealing teal colored tears running down your red eyes. You go back on your husktop.
'GC: YOUR3 K1DD1NG... YOU H4V3 TO B3 K1DD1NG
CG: LOOK, I'LL TELL YOU LATER. I'M GOING TO YOUR HIVE RIGHT NOW
GC: F1N3 WH4T3V3R...BUT YOU B3TT3R H4V3 4 GOOD FUCK1NG R34SON....
CG: SEE YOU IN A BIT
GC: M4K3 1T QU1CK....'
You immediately shut your husktop off and ran straight to your bed burying your face onto your pillow.
- Timed skipped brought to you by Chibi Terezi licking the screen-

'Where the fuck is he?'you wondered to yourself, feeling worried?

Karkat's POV
As I was walking to Terezi's hive, I ran into the most fucking desperate troll on all alternia, Eridan fucking Ampora.
"Wwell, if it isn't Kar", he said with a gross smirk ever on his face.
"UGH WHAT THE HELL DO YOU FUCKING WANT CHUMBUCKET?", I called back to the fish troll.
" awwww, Kar don't be glubbing rude. I'm just here to ask you a question.", Eridan said with his annoying accent.
"ERIDAN, I ALREADY TOLD YOU, I WON'T BE YOUR FUCKING MATESPRIT, KISSMESIS, OR ANY OF THOSE OK. NOW GET THE FUCK AWAY I'M IN A HURRY."
I started running away from the stupid fish troll while flipping him off.

Eridan's quick POV
Kar ran off leavving me not asking him a question and he wwas flipping me off.
"Wwell fuck you!", I shouted but I doubt that Kar heard me so wwhatevver. I looked at a tree and saww Nep hiding behind it. I wwalked to her and said," Wwell Nep, he wwouldn't listen to me." She sighed in sadness and just turned around and wwalked awway. " Wwait, but wwe could be matesprits!!", I yelled desperately.
" :33< NO AMPURRA!!", she yelled back in annoyance and ran away.
" Wwhy wwon't anyone lovve me!?", I mumbled.

-time skipped brought to you by a sobbing Eridan-

Karkat's POV
Finally I made it to Terezi's hive. I knock on the door, next thing you fucking know, Terezi was right at the door and slaps me in the face.

Terezi's POV
I walked everywhere around my hive and checking the windows to smell if Karkat is by, but he wasn't for a minute. I heard footsteps going towards my entrance door. I smelled ( remember Terezi is blind ) a familiar scent but I couldn't recall what it was but I knew it was him. I heard knocks on the door so I immediately opened it and slapped him in the face.
" WHAT THE FUCK TEREZI!! THAT HURT YOU KNOW!", he hissed.
" W3LL SORRY MR.GRUMPY P4NTS!!", I hissed back. I felt my tears coming back so I turned around making sure that he wasn't looking at me.
"SO *sniff* WHY 4R3 YOU BR34K1NG UP *sniff*W1TH M3..?", I sniffled trying to lead a conversation and not making it awkward.
" LOOK TEREZI, I THINK...MAYBE...N-NEPETA STOLE M-MY HEART...AND I WANTED TO TELL YOU EARLIER BUT I WAS HAVING A HARD TIME CHOOSING BUT I KNOW THAT YOU WOULD BE UPSET AND I WOULDN'T WANT TO SEE YOU CRY OR ANYTHING..." He touched my shoulder.
I turned around. " W3LL TOO L4T3 FOR TH4T!", I yelled crying.
He just looked down and mumbled little fucks that I absolutely don't care about.
" W41T N3P3T4!?!", I asked remembering that he had mentioned her name. I felt angry because she is my friend.
"Y-YEAH..."
" SH3 1S MY FR1END AND 1F YOU HURT H3R, 1 W1LL K1CK YOUR 4SS!!", I knew I was protective, especially for nepeta.
" I KNOW...AND SO WOULD EQUIUS...", he said in a soft tone...wow, who'd knew he would speak softly.
" OK 1 W1LL L3T YOU H4V3 H3R UND3R ON3 COND1T1ON"
" OK FINE, WHAT IS IT?"
" PROM1S3 M3 TH4T YOU W1LL PROT3CT H3R NO M4TT3R WH4T."
"PROMISE", Karkat pledged.
"BUT ONE MORE THING..."
I gave him a brow "WH4T 1S 1T?"
" CAN...CAN I HAVE ONE MORE HUG FROM YOU?", he asked shyly.
" BUT W3 4R3 GO1NG TO B3 FR13NDS ST1LL. WHY DO YOU JUST W4NT ON3 HUG?", I questioned worriedly.
" NO I MEAN AS MATESPRITS. CAN WE HUG ONE LAST TIME AS MATESPRITS?", he flustered.
I opened my arms to give him a big hug quickly.

Karkat's POV
She gave me a big hug and it was so tight but I was used to it.I hugged her back until we let go making things more awkward then things that already are.
"WAIT...."
"Y43H?"
"UMM...DO YOU THINK THAT I WOULD HAVE A CHANCE WITH HER?", I asked stupidly.
She looked at me with a glare of her red glasses...well she was blind so come on, give me a fucking break.
"OF COUR3S YOU DO YOU 1D1OT, SH3 H4D L1K3D YOU 3V3R S1NC3D W3 W3r3 GRUBS.", she sounded as if  she was sad again yet shocked.
"OH...WOW...UHH...I FEEL LIKE A TOTAL IDIOT NOW...", I said not knowing what to say.
"YOUV3 B33N 4N 1D1OT YOU FUCK4SS", she teased.
I rubbed the back of my neck.
"WELL...UH..I GUESS I WILL TELL HER NOW"
" GO TO H3R", she smiled weakly.
"SEE YA LATER PYROPE."
"SM3LL Y4 L4T3R V4NT4S."

DONE WITH CHAPTER 1!!!!! That took a long time. But I wanna know what you guys think. Remember this is my first time doing things like this ok? Well....yea....what cha guys think?