Chapter 3 The Project

A week later...
<Edison POV>
There was a change of seats since it was a new term, and of all people, he got put with Emily. Well, for history only. Emily was in most of his classes but the change of seats always put him with Michelle. But in history, he has to be with Emily. But personally, he actually wished that he sat with Emily more often. Not because he liked her(Pffffffft yeah right he liked her but woooo that dang body!) but she was a great friend. She was smart and was even better than Edison who was first in that class.
  So today was the special day. Everyone knows this cause today was when the history project is given. Why is everyone so hyped? It's not because they are scared with their project, it is because of who they are going to be partners with. So far, he has always been partners with his buddy( who's name shall not be mentioned because he is not vital to the story). As soon as the teacher walks in, he immediately starts ranting of who is with who. The history teacher is always trying to speed things up and efficient. So other people got partner up. Then it was the last 6 people. His buddy's name was called. ," And you are with... Alison." There was a hush, because it was different from usual. But his buddy was okay with that. Alison was his buddy's crush after all. And it might be good for him. Who knows if he and her will get together. But Edison had his own problems. The other people was okay. But he especially wanted to be partners with Emily. Why? He has no idea. He just feels that he was partners with her, he can produce the best results.
"Edison will be partners with..." This was the moment he was waiting for. Time seems to slow. The teacher's mouth moved in slow motion as he spelled his partner name. "... Emily."
Yes!!! He thought.
<Emily POV>
Woot! Time to get the secret storage of beers! She was going to Be together with Edison all alone. And without that girl of his. While Emily did not like Michelle, she took it as a challenge. Making him break up with that girl for her. Well that was like she won the lottery. She could be with him. It was possible.
She has already realised that Edison enjoyed being around her. One step closer. She will make him hers. No wait. He will be hers.
<Edison POV>
History class ended. Emily cornered her. Emily sure likes me. And I like it. Wait what !? This thought raced through his mind. "Hey! Wanna hang out at my place today and start the project. Heck, let's discuss like now during recess!" Edison agreed. He heard her. But to distracted by her beauty. But Michelle was better. Nah Emily is better. Never mind. Focus on the project.
<Michelle POV>
She waited and waited. Where was Edison. He was supposed to wait for her. She arrived. Late. As always. But Edison was not here. He could not have ditch her. Could he. Or he could be working on his project now. But that seems unlikely. He doesn't start that early. Like ever. Finally got a change of heart. He should be in the library. I'm going up to kill him. Twice. Well, that's what couples do. She is not mad at him. Just going to visit him.
<Edison POV>
"Ok what are we doing at the hallways." Edison asked.
"Relax! Nobody can see what we are doing." Emily replied. And she winked at him. Edison had that feeling like she meant something else. But he didn't have time. He needed to the project. But wait, his stomach growled. Where the hell they going to get food.
As soon as they entered, Emily pulled a lunch box from her bag. " Well, I'm going to get some..." But got cut off.
" Have a sandwich." Emily replied.
Edison accepted it, because he was hungry as hell. So they started talking about the project while munching on their sandwiches. Then Emily's hand started to move closer and closer towards Edison. And she landed her hand on his. Edison didn't mind. Who knew they were there. And he liked her. Well kind of. But this was considered cheating, right? He couldn't cheat on Michelle. But he enjoyed it. He enjoyed being with Emily. He enjoyed Emily. Maybe once in a while. After all, Michelle could hang out with her crushes.( She had a date with her idol) So why couldn't he. Let's just enjoy this moment.
<Michelle POV>
She couldn't find him in the library. He wasn't there. Did he ditch her? Thinking about where he could be, she passed by a classroom. The light was on. There was a sound from inside. Like chatting and giggling. It was a boy voice and a girl voice. He could not point out who's voice was the girl's. But she recognised the boy's. It couldn't be him though. It was a tad too high. Then again, that was how he sounded when he and her were together for a while. Is it really him? Was he with a girl. A girl she never knew. Was the boy Edison?

Boom! New chapter! I have not been online for a while so I did not post this chapter. So I'm trying to post longer chapters so don't complain that it is to short. Pls. Don't.
Also check out my book <Marina Jackson: The Hunter's Curse> if you are a Percy Jackson fan.
And I just released my new book. About puns. Called < The Book about Puns> And yeah I was bored.
I'm going to update on that book every day. One pun a day keeps the bullies a day. And the doctors too. They will stay away from you. So you won't have much luck getting a doctor girlfriend. I'm sorry. Not really.